Pepper pot Out for Blood

Celestia was meant to be sleeping, it had been a tiring day full of ugly, mean Slitheens and almost dying yet here she was, awake on what she considered the comfiest bed in her life; it was even better than her bed back in the palace, yet she was wide awake. She couldn't help it; nothing seemed to make her want to fall asleep, she tried listing out the names of the different stars, writing down events she saw in the Doctors stars, redecorating her room with the help of the Tardis, watching some Earth shows that Jackie and Rose had recommended to her, and talk to the sleeping Rose, who threw a pillow at her before going back to sleep.

Celestia had only one option left. She left her room, dressed in a long blue silk nightgown and robe, and made her way to the console room, where the Doctor was tinkering away underneath the grated floorboards.

"So," Celestia said, alerting the Doctor of her presences, "is this all that you do while Rose and I sleep?" she asked, sitting down on the captain's seat

"I do other things too but this keeps both my head and hands busy." he told her, taking out a large coil spring from the bed of wires that hanged above him. "What are you doing awake? Didn't you and Rose head off to bed ages ago?" he asked her.

"Couldn't sleep." she shrugged, looking unbothered but the Doctor noticed the ring of dark circles underneath her eyes.

The Doctor sighed. "Come on." he said, finishing up his tinkering and going to her, offering her a hand. Celestia looked at him and raised her eyebrow, confused on what he was doing.

The Doctor rolled his eyes and grabbed onto her hand, pulling her out of the chair and almost making her tumble into his chest. "Easy there Charming. I'm human remember, I'm not that strong." she said after adjusting herself and her stance.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" he asked, this time lightly pulling her along. Celestia followed, grateful that he was distracting her from the lack of sleep.

"Well, you are charming." she said simply, causing him to shoot her a look of disbelief. He didn't believe her. Celestia scoffed. "Oh, come on. You are charming! You came out of nowhere and charmed me; getting me involved in your plans, allowing me to travel with you even though you don't know me that well, and being there for Rose and I. You continue to charm me with your intelligence and caring nature. Yes, there are times when you sass or say hurtful things but that doesn't hide the fact that you continue to help people and different species and see the good in them." She said, not realizing that the Doctor had teared up a bit at her words. Celestia continued, even when the Doctor pulled her into a dark yet comforting bedroom.

"You are always looking out for me and care about issues that are plaguing me. You always check up on me whenever I get hurt or sad. You have changed my life so much Doctor and I thank you. I'm so glad that you are in my life." she finished. The Doctor pulled her into a hug, squeezing her tightly.

"Wow, I should really compliment you more if it means I can get a hug out of you." she joked as she wrapped her arms around him, accepting the hug. They stood there, enjoying the embrace for a moment more before pulling away. "Now, what room are we in?" She asked.