The Parting of the Ways

<Celestia and Rose>

"You know the Doctor. You understand him. You will predict his actions." A Dalek ordered Rose, pointing its eyestalk at her.

"I don't know! And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you." Rose spats defiantly, earning a proud look from Celestia.

"This human is the Great Star, she will predict the Doctors action." Another Dalek said as it rolled closer to Celestia.

"And why would I do that?" Celestia asked them, staring at them with boredom, hiding the fact that she was scared of what the might do to them. "Why would I help the Daleks?"

"Predict or be Exterminated!" the Dalek ordered her.

"Exterminate me if you dare but then you'll just make him even more unpredictable." she warned it.

"Predict! Predict! Predict!" the Dalek chanted.

"Tardis detected in flight." Another Dalek informed the others.

"Launch missiles. Exterminate." The Dalek that ordered Celestia said.

"You can't! The Tardis hasn't got any defenses. You're going to kill him." Rose shouted.

Celestia clenched her eyes closed. "You have predicted correctly." A Dalek said.

Celestia looked at Rose, who smiled sheepishly at her mistake. Celestia's ears perked up when she heard the familiar sound of the Tardis. The Tardis materialized around them and a Dalek; Celestia was able to see the Doctor fade in and out before everything settled.

"Stella, Rose, get down! Get down, Stella!" The Doctor ordered. Rose and Celestia quickly followed, going straight to the ground.

"Exterminate!" A Dalek shouted before firing. The Dalek missed, giving Jack the opportunity to shoot the Dalek with the Defabricator gun that he modified.

"You did it." Rose said as the Doctor hugged her. "Feels like I haven't seen you in years." she told the Doctor before pulling away. He quickly wrapped Celestia into his arms, feeling complete now that she was in his arms.

"I told you I'd come and get you." He whispered into her ears, refusing to let go of her.

Celestia smiled. "As I told you earlier, I never doubted you." She told the Doctor warmly.

"I did." he instantly responded before pulling away slowly. "You all right?" he asked her. Celestia nodded, now that the Doctor was here, she was better than alright. The Doctor then turned to Rose, though still staying close to Celestia. "Are you alright Rose?" he asked her.

Rose nodded. "Yeah. You?"

"Not bad, been better." He responded before walking over to the dead Dalek, examining its body.

"Hey, don't I get a hug?" Jack asked.

"Oh, come here!" Rose cried out happily.

"I was talking to him." He joked, pointing to the distracted Doctor, but accepted Rose's hug. Celestia opened up her arms wide and gave him an expected look.

"Come on Handsome, don't leave me hanging." She told him. Jack beamed and swiftly hugged her. Celestia laughed as Jack lifted her up a bit before setting her back down. 

"Welcome home you two." He said sweetly.

"Oh, I thought I'd never see you again." Rose said as Jack wrapped a protective arm around her and Celestia.

"Oh, you were lucky. That was just a one-shot wonder. Drained the gun of all its power supply. Now it's just a piece of junk." He informed them before walking to the Doctor, who was staring at the charred insides of the Dalek. He crouched down to get a better look at it.