The Doctor and The Princess Dance

Celestia closed her eyes, terrified of the patients that were now almost within touching distance when she blurted out, "Go to your room." 

 Celestia voice boomed throughout the ward, causing the patients in the ward to standstill. They (the Doctor, Rose, and Jack) all looked at her, shocked that it worked. "Mummy is not pleased at all! I am very crossed!" she continued, putting her hands on her hip as she looked angry and disappointedly at the patients. 

Celestia then nudged the Doctor to play along. The Doctor understood what she meant and quickly stepped up.

"Go to your room. I mean it. I'm very, very angry with you. I am very, very cross. Go to your room!" He lectured the patients, who hang their heads in shame and shuffle away to their beds.

"I'm really glad that worked. Those would have been terrible last words." The Doctor beamed before turning to Celestia. "You did an amazing job!" he praised her. 

"You're telling me." Celestia said as she placed a hand on her chest, trying to calm her nerves. "I'm just glad it worked." she told him, letting out a laugh of relief that her plan actually worked. 

"Why are they all wearing gas masks?" Rose asked them as they watched the patients slip into their beds.

"They're not. Those masks are flesh and bone." Jack told her as he recalled the analysis he had done earlier.

"How was your con supposed to work?" the Doctor asked Jack.

"Simple enough, really. Find some harmless piece of space junk, let the nearest Time Agent track it back to Earth, convince him it's valuable, name a price. When he's put fifty percent up front, oops! A German bomb falls on it, destroys it forever. He never gets to see what he's paid for, never knows he's been had. I buy him a drink with his own money, and we discuss dumb luck. The perfect self-cleaning con." Jack explained his genius plan while sitting down in an empty chair.

"Yeah. Perfect." Celestia said, rolling her eyes at his stupidity.

"The London Blitz is great for self-cleaners. Pompeii's nice if you want to make a vacation of it though, but you've got to set your alarm for volcano day. Getting a hint of disapproval." Jack laughs were quickly silenced when he noticed the glares he was receiving from the Doctor and Celestia. He uncomfortably looked around the room, not daring to look them in the eyes. 

"Take a look around the room. This is what your harmless piece of space-junk did." The Doctor said in anger.

 "It was a burnt-out medical transporter. It was empty." Jack defended himself.

"Celestia. Rose." The Doctor called them, not being able to stand Jack anymore.

"Are we getting out of here?" Rose asked him as she walked over to him.

"About time if you ask me." Celestia said as she followed behind the Doctor before joining him by his side.

"We're going upstairs." The Doctor said, pointing up.

Jack got up from his seat, having decided to follow them to try and further expel the blame from him. "I even programmed the flight computer so it wouldn't land on anything living. I harmed no-one. I don't know what's happening here, but believe me, I had nothing to do with it." Jack told them as he watched him leave.

"I'll tell you what's happening. You forgot to set your alarm clock. It's volcano day." The Doctor snapped at him as a siren sounded from outside.

"What's that?" Rose asked as she listened to the siren.

"The all clear.". Jack told her.

"I wish." Celestia grimaced as she followed the Doctor out the door. Rose trailed behind them, worried for Jack as Celestia and the Doctor walked side by side.