Father's Day and A Quick Goodbye

Celestia and the Doctor were in the console room, throwing around a ball that the Doctor had found in his pocket (that was signed from some American baseball star from the 1930s) and talking about their interactions with various other species and planets, though the Doctor had to show Celestia what each species looked like on the monitor, as she had no idea due to her being force to wear her blindfold when she had met them.

"You're telling me that is what a Sontaran looks like that?" Celestia asked, bewildered at the image of a hybrid between a potato and a man on the monitor. She tilted her head at the image as she leaned in closer for a better look. "Huh, I would have never imaged that's what they looked like." she said as she leaned against the control panel. 

"Aren't you glad you were wearing a blindfold?" the Doctor joked as he sat in the captain's chair.

Celestia, failing to register the joke, shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't really mind the blindfold that much to be honest. Could have been worse, I could have been-" Celestia paused before going silent.

The Doctor rose his eyebrow. "Why did you stop? What was worse than wearing a blindfold for almost all your life?" he questioned her.

Celestia let a small smile escape as she threw the ball in her hand to the Doctor, who easily caught it. "I'll tell you soon Charming but for now I think you should show me more images of other species." she said, returning her attention back to the monitor, curious to see how the other species she had briefly met looked like.

The Doctor did not budge from his seat as he let out a sigh. "You know you can tell me anything Stella-" he began to say. 

"And I will. Just not right now." she interrupted him. Celestia knew that it was not the smartest idea to avoid telling the Doctor, but she couldn't help but fear of how he might react. She liked how close they have become and how much stronger their bond has grown; she did not want to ruin it yet she knew that the longer she hid her secrets from him, the more it was going to hurt. She wished that she could look into the Doctor's future and see how he would react to the news but with her luck, she wouldn't be able to see a thing.

She had tried searching her answers concerning her lack of answers with the stars but all the books concerning the 'Great Star' and the abilities/roles that the title had was not available in the Tardis's library, meaning that the only place that had the answers she was looking for were on Strallex. This frustrated her greatly as she wanted to do more to help the Doctor and Rose, she wanted to warn them of any upcoming danger, prevent minor events from happening or hurting them; she just wanted to protect her friends and keep them safe.

Before the Doctor could say anything else, Rose drifted into the room, a sad yet conflicted expression on her face. Celestia was quick to straighten her back and pull the girl to her side.

"What's wrong Rosie?" Celestia asked the young blonde, who let out a small sniffle as she leaned closer into Celestia's comfort.

"Peter Alan Tyler my dad. The most wonderful man in the world. Born 15th September 1954. That's what Mum always says. So, I was thinking, could we, could we go and see my dad when he was still alive?" Rose asked. Celestia wanted to agree but knew that it would be a lot for the young girl.

"Where's this come from, all of a sudden?" the Doctor asked the sadden Rose, curious.

Rose looked away from his gaze. "All right then, if we can't, if it goes against the laws of times or something, then never mind, just leave it." Rose said, touching the console lightly.

Celestia went to open her mouth to say something but was interrupted by the Doctor. "No, I can do anything. I'm just more worried about you." he said, fiddling with the ball in his hand as he thought it over.