The Big, Bad Wolf

"What is it? What's happening?" the Doctor questioned, standing up and looking around the small cupboard in confusion.

"I'm going to puke." Celestia said, trying to settle her stomach as she tried to stand up though clearly failing as she had obvious trouble straightening herself out. The cupboard they were in suddenly opened, causing them to fall. Luckily, Celestia landed on the Doctor, who softened the fall for her. Celestia wanted to make a joke or a comment about their position but was too nauseous to do anything. 

"Oh, my God! I don't believe it! Why'd they put you both in there? They never said you guys were coming

"Oh, my God! I don't believe it! Why'd they put you both in there? They never said you guys were coming." A blonde woman said in shock, running to them. She quickly offered Celestia a hand, which she quickly accepted, grasping her hand tightly as she stood up. Celestia gave her a quick thank you before helping the Doctor out.

The Doctor accepted her hand, using her as a crouch so that he could stand. "What happened? I was..." the Doctor couldn't finish as he was filled with so much confusion. 

"Careful now." the blonde said before watching as the Doctor fell again to the floor. Celestia and the other woman rushed to help him up. "Oh! Oh, mind yourself! Oh, that's the transmat. It scrambles your head. I was sick for days. All right? So, what's your name then, sweetheart?" the woman asked them.

Celestia rubbed her head as the Doctor wobbled, still trying to adjust himself. "I'm Duchess-no cold- Lady-warmer." She mumbled, twisting her head as she tried to think properly before a sudden explosion of thoughts appeared in her head. "I'm Princess Celestia Andromeda and he's... my partner." She introduced herself before pointing to the Doctor. "You're called The- no Surgeon- No that's not right." she said, mumbling to herself. 

"The Doctor, I think. I was, er. I don't know, what happened? How-"the Doctor looked at the blonde, confused on how he and Celestia ended up in this strange place.

"You both got chosen." The blonde said simply, giving them smiles. Celestia looked at her, a bit weirded out by how happy she seemed.

"Chosen for what?" the Doctor asked the blonde.

"You're a housemate. You're in the house. Isn't that brilliant?!" she asked enthusiastically, almost jumping up and down from the excitement, causing Celestia to look at her up and down with confusion.

"That's not fair." A man called out. He was tall with brown hair and wearing a white T-shirt with a mouth on it. Next to him was a woman in a pink shirt, with her hands on her hips. Celestia noticed a tv with a pink screen and a eye on it. She then looked around the room, frowning and scrunching her face at the hideous décor. "We've got eviction in five minutes! I've been here for all nine weeks, I've followed the rules, I haven't had a single warning, and then they come swanning in." the young man said angrily, putting his hands on his hip.

"If they keep changing the rules, I'm going to protest, I am. You watch me, I'm going to paint the walls." The woman in the pink shirt joined in.

Celestia rolled her eyes, still confused on what was occurring but not caring about what they had to say. "Go on then, protest or whatever." she said with a wave of her hand.