Shatter

Save Your Tears- The Weeknd
"Saw you dancing in a crowded room, you look so happy when I'm not with you."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Cassidy turns around to try and find who was staring at her. Maybe it was some creep, so she gives it up, turning back to Jongseob as they continued to dance.

However, the starer continues on to the point where it is uncomfortable. The hairs on Cassidy's arm stand up. She looks up and suddenly finds the mysterious looker.

Of course, it's Ni-ki. It's like he's in the matrix or something.

He's staring at her with pure anger. Maybe even a bit of jealousy. No, that wouldn't make sense. In his hand, he holds a glass cup filled with a yellowish liquid. Cassidy shivers, turning back to Jongseob. Suddenly, now that she knows that Ni-ki is watching, she wants to try something.

Cassidy has "technically" had her first kiss. It was with a boy in sixth grade when she was eleven. She was in Washington. Wait, was it Maine? No, it was Washington.

Anyway, they were in the playground by the swings. It had only been her first week there, and a group of kids were playing truth or dare in the sandbox. She joined to try to fit in. They dared Cassidy to kiss a popular boy. She wanted to prove herself in a new school, so, she leaned over and kissed him. She remembers his face being so red, and all the kids screaming.

The boy ignored her for the rest of the year. Well, rather, the rest of the three months she was there. She was super popular, though. Yeah, Washington was one of her better moves.

However, that was her first kiss and they were only kids, but now, in the crowd of people dancing, staring at Jongseob, with Ni-ki's eyes on her, she pulls him in and kissed him. Hard. New school, new Cassidy, she figures.

The kiss was fine. Not amazing, not bad, but fine. However, Cassidy makes out with him as if he were the last man on earth. A rush of his saliva fills Cassidy's mouth. She almost gags, but holds it back as they keep kissing.

Suddenly, a loud crash echoes throughout the room. Cassidy pulls away to see what the noise was. Her eyes wander towards Ni-ki. He had completely crushed the glass cup in his hand, the liquid and glass flying everywhere.

Everyone in the room gasps and stare at him, but he is looking at Cassidy. Only Cassidy.

Cassidy internally gasps as she watches a pool of blood drip down from his hand. They make eye contact, and he throws the mixture of liquid, glass and blood on the ground. He storms out of the room, throwing a chair that is next to him onto the ground. He's pissed, that's understatement.

Wow, dramatic, much?

Feeling like she caused this, Cassidy pushes through the crowd of people to follow him. Everyone has already stopped paying attention.

"Wait, where are you going?" Jongseob yells. Cassidy turns around, walking backwards and pushing through people at the same time.

"I'll catch up to you later, I promise!" She shouts, continuing to push through the crowd.

"But-" He starts, but Cassidy is already too far away. She bursts through the crowd and starts looking for the angry, dark headed man. Luckily, it doesn't take long. His tall height stands out from the rest. He's rushing towards the back of the house, towards the den. The crowd of people starts to thin.

"Ni-ki! Wait, can you slow down?" Cassidy shouts, following him as he walks at an impossible speed. Cassidy has to jog to keep up.

Finally, they reach the den, where no one was, Cassidy could see why, it's a small room with some couches and a couple of dusty bookshelves.