Overly Dramatic

Ultraviolence- Lana Del Rey
[Title]

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Cassidy watches in shock as Taylor bounds towards Heeseung's seat. He already looks annoyed as she sits down, rambling on about who knows what.

Meanwhile, Amara sits down next to Sunoo. He is really happy they are teamed up. They got really friendly after the party and started talking a lot, but he is deep in the friend zone, that's obvious.

Cassidy slowly turns towards her own partner, who looks obviously annoyed with the arrangements. What were the chances they all get teamed up with Enhypen members? Apparently 100%.

Cassidy sighs as she drags her desk over towards Ni-ki. Unlike the other partners, she leaves a gap between their desks. Cassidy reaches into her bag, grabbing a notebook and pencil and slamming it on her desk. She turns towards Ni-ki.

"So, what project do you want to do?" Cassidy asks. He doesn't answer, and simply looks in the other direction. She sighs.

"Alright, well, I was thinking of doing A Midsummer Night's Dream, it's one of my favorites," She looks at him for a reaction. None. She sighs again, realizing that she will have to do this whole thing by herself. She starts writing down her ideas for their project, when he suddenly takes her pencil and continues to write in neat handwriting.

"Jeez, manners?" Cassidy grunts, leaning back and crossing her arms.

"Listen up, everyone! Since we're behind, we won't have much time in class to do this, so you'll need to find a way to do this outside of class," Mrs Gates says. Cassidy turns back to Ni-ki.

"I know you're mad at me, but we're going to have to work together in order to get this done. Unless you want to fail-"

"Okay, fine," He says finally, setting down the pencil and turning to look at Cassidy. She smiles in victory, happy he is finally talking.

Cassidy leans down to look at what he wrote.

"Whoa, this is great. I really like this idea, let's do it," Cassidy says, genuinely surprised at what he wrote.

"And you're surprised I'm a genius?" Cassidy rolls her eyes.

"Okay, so, where else do we work on it? Not my place, my mom would freak. How bout the library?"

"Can't. Banned," Cassidy doesn't even bother to question it.

"So, that leaves-"

"My place. Sure. I'll drive you after school," He says casually, leaning back in his chair and placing his hands behind his head. (I didn't realize while writing this at the time, but it's giving zesty heeseung 😭)

Cassidy is surprised at how cool he is about this. She expected him to throw a tantrum, but he didn't. Weird.

Cassidy struggles to lean over the gap, looking at the notebook and adding a few things. Ni-ki notices and with one strong arm he grabs her desk and closes the gap, sending an extremely loud screeching sound across the room.

"That was dramatic."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

-Later that day, after the last bell rang-

"Where are you headed to? I'm going to Sunoo's house to work on the project," Amara mentions casually, fixing her backpack as the group walks towards the entrance.

"I'm studying with Heeseung in the library. I'm so excited, we're doing Romeo and Juliet! One of my favorites! He didn't seem so happy about it, but whatever," Taylor squeals, smoothing out her bright yellow shirt with a big sunflower on it.