Gladly

the last great american dynasty- Taylor Swift
"There goes the maddest woman this town has ever seen. She had a marvelous time, ruining everything."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-One week later-

"Ni-ki, how many times have I said this? You have to square it to figure out the square root!" Cassidy shouts, tapping her pencil against the math homework in front of her. Ni-ki shakes his head angrily, leaning forward in his seat at the dining room table.

"Well, I don't know why you're so mad at me because I don't know something. Maybe, did it ever occur in your mind, that I'm not good at math?" He whisper-yells, tapping his head at Cassidy to suggest she doesn't have a brain. She rolls her eyes at the action.

"Maybe if you went to our tutoring sessions you would know!" She snips back.

"Maybe I would've if I wasn't, I dunno, saving my dad in Japan?"

"Maybe I would be more accepting if you told be what the fuck happened in Japan!" She cries, standing up in her seat, causing a screeching sound to echo across the large house. The audience of this fight, otherwise known as Cassidy helping Ni-ki with his math homework, is the rest of Enhypen, sitting there practically eating popcorn as they watch.

"You don't need to know everything that's going on in my life! You weren't involved in it!"

"Uh, considering I literally saved you, I would say I was 'pretty involved'." She throws up hand quotations.

"Because you involved yourself. I never asked you to help me!" He shouts, looking up at her and crossing his arms, practically like a baby.

"So I should've just let you rot in that place by yourself?"

"Would've been better than this conversation," He spits. Cassidy rolls her eyes dramatically, throwing her head back. He smirks at this action. Is he...enjoying this?

"You are such an idiot! You don't even 'finish' the work that you do! What about those girls in Justin's basement!" Ni-ki practically cringes at her mentioning this. It seems to be a sensitive topic in the house.

"We're-"

"Don't even say you're working on it because it's been weeks! You are so careless!"

"Oh, I'm careless? How about you spending hundreds on my credit card without my permission!?" He screams. Everyone goes silent for a second. She looks down in guilt. She didn't think he knew about that.

"That wasn't that bad. You're rich, a couple hundred isn't that much to you. It was a trip I planned with Amara and Taylor. I didn't want to waste my Mom's money, so I used yours. It's no big deal."

"No big deal? You guys aren't even friends anymore, you wasted my money for no reason!" Cassidy rolls her eyes, throwing her hands up and storming away.

"Oh, fuck me!" She screams at him in frustration, then whipping her head around at the context of that sentence, "And If you say 'gladly' I will not hesitate to kick you in the balls," A small grin grows on Ni-ki's face.

"Glad-"

Before he can even process it, Cassidy runs up to him, doing in fact what she promised. He doubles over in pain, grabbing the side of the dining table whilst the others seethe for him.

"You-"

"Careful what you call me here. I can do that again, no problem," She mutters through gritted teeth. He looks up at her with a pained look, throwing up a middle finger. She gives him a fake smile before spinning and starting up the stairs, over exaggerating her stomps.