The Break In

Cheshire- ITZY
"Hey, why so serious?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
-NI-KI-

"Dude, we really gotta get you laid," Heeseung jokes, plopping down on the couch with a bag of chips. He throws one in his mouth, chewing on it really loud. So annoying. I can't stand loud eaters.

Luckily, my friends haven't really talked about the whole... "rumor" situation. They joke about it, which, in a weird way, makes me feel better. Still, I'm still super annoyed. Whoever recorded that is a dead man when I find him, swear on my life.

"What makes you say that?" I say through a sigh, leaning forward and grabbing the remote to turn on the TV. Heeseung laughs.

"It's like you have a stick up your ass 24/7, man. I knew you were lying before, you're always so annoyed!" He jokes, laughing and accidentally spilling his chips. The chips sprawl across the floor, creating a mess. Jay, who's cooking dinner in the kitchen, whips his head around.

"If you get my floor dirty, I will punt you, and I'm not kidding!" He lectures, rolling his eyes and turning around. He looks really stupid, with a pink frilly apron wrapped around himself. Probably Sunoo's, if I had to guess.

"Idiot," I sigh, clicking on Netflix. Heeseung chuckles as he bends down and start throwing the chips back in the bag.

"See, that's what I mean! You're rude for no reason!" He's not wrong. I can't remember the last time I showed my true personality to anyone. Well, I guess I can. But that's a different story that I can't tell. Especially not with my members.

"You can't even talk. You're a total dick at school. Especially to Taylor," I state, scrolling through the options. He sits back, still snacking on the chips even though they were on the floor.

"Cause she's annoying," He says quietly. I look over at him, to see him avoiding my stare, even blushing a bit. I smirk, turning back to the TV. I pick some dumb action movie and lay back.

"Speaking of which, I went to Cassidy's yesterday and these random girls broke in while we were under the bed. They were looking for something against us," I explain to Heeseung. He cocks his head at me.

"Really? Girls? What did they want with us?"

"I dunno, it was really weird. I didn't really hear what they were looking for. I would've listened more, but, uh..." I trail off, thinking about the moment Cassidy and I had. How we almost kissed. God, it's becoming torture. I want to kiss her so bad, but it seems like the universe is against us. Not us, me. She's fine. She's...perfect.

Yeah, perfect.

Ew! Forget I ever said that! I, like, hate her and stuff.

"Wait, were they dressed in denim?" Heeseung snaps his fingers, turning to me. He attempts to throw a chip into his mouth, probably to look cool, but he misses horribly and it lands on his shirt. Embarrassingly, he puts it back into the bag and waits for my answer.

"Yeah, they were, actually," I answer, remembering how they both had jeans on. I didn't really think much of it until now.

"Holy shit! Those were the new girls in our class. Apparently there's five of them, all dressed in denim. Could it be a girl gang, you think?" I shrug, indirectly watching the movie.

"Maybe, I've never seen a girl gang in Reach, though. Even if they are, what could they want with us?" I ask. Heeseung shrugs.

"Not sure. Wait, what were you doing at Cassidy's, anyway?" My face goes red, and I turn away. I can't tell them I just went there because I missed her and wanted to see her. I would get harassed for days. Instead, I say: