The Reality of the Wealthy

Hollywood- Marina and The Diamonds
"I'm obsessed with the mess that's America."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
Cassidy's eyes widen as she looks through the website on Justin's computer, in disbelief and in pure disgust of what she's seeing. It seems to be a website on the dark web, a gross, porn one. Yet, there's something different about this.

"Cassidy? Have you got the papers?" Jay asks in her ear. Ignoring him, Cassidy clicks the 'message' button and practically pukes at what she sees.

Hundreds upon hundreds of messages between Justin and random creeps on the internet pop up. What seems to be happening is Justin is sending pictures of poor, helpless girls to these weirdos on the internet. The worse part?

They're a few different girls, maybe a few dozen. They're all on the floor, bruises up and down their body, forced into revealing clothes. They're obviously injured, tied up and screaming in pain and sobbing.

Does Justin have girls tied up somewhere? And he's taking pictures of them to sell to the dark web?

Cassidy can't let him get away with this. Some of these girls look young, maybe even her age. She needs to show these to the police and get these girls home. Fumbling, Cassidy takes out her phone and starts taking pictures of everything: the messages, the money, the girls. She feels sick as she continues to take snapshots.

"Are you okay? Cassidy? You need to answer," Jay says into the mic, worry obvious in his voice. Clicking her mic, Cassidy answers back.

"Yes, I'm okay. I have the papers. But I found something else about Justin and I need to get evidence," Cassidy pants, trying to take the pictures through her trembling hands.

"Cassidy, get out of there right now. Justin's waking up!" Sunoo yells into the mic. Her hands shaking even more, she keeps scrolling to all the messages. She needs to get them all for evidence, or else the police won't believe her. Turning her head to the door, a sweat breaking across her forehead, she whips her hair around and continues snapping shots.

"Cassidy! He's coming!" Ni-ki shouts, and Cassidy jumps. He never usually raises his voice, and it scares her. Breathing heavily, Cassidy drops her phone through her shakey hands. Quickly picking it up again, she scrolls to the last messages.

"Cassi-" The door bursts open right as Cassidy takes the last picture. Straightening her back, she whips toward the door, gripping the papers and her phone. Looking at Justin's bloody head and angry stare, she takes a step back. His eyes flicking between his computer, her phone and the papers, he starts to realize what's going on. His eyes narrow on her.

"Your name isn't Capple, is it?" Justin says quietly over the shouting voices in her ear, anger running through him. Cassidy shakes her head. As Justin speaks, Cassidy peeks around the room, looking for anything to defend herself with.

"You're working for Enhypen. I should've known," He whispers. A silence falls over the room, even the member's voices in her ears. Then, as quick as a firework, Justin jumps at Cassidy. Barely dodging him, she lunges over the bed, reaching for a glass cup halfway filled with water that's sitting on the nightstand.

Following in her steps, Justin grabs Cassidy's foot, pulling her back. Letting out a scream, Cassidy grabs the cup, reaching back and smashing it over his head. A mixture of water and glass spills over his head as his grip loosens around her foot and, stuffing the papers down the front of her dress, she races to the door.

She's not fast enough, however, because Justin follows Cassidy quickly, grabbing her shoulder and shoving her so roughly into the wall it dents. For a split second, her vision blurs, and she starts to hear ringing. For the second time, Justin takes Cassidy and throws her into the wall adjacent.