One✨

Yolanda pov.

Yes! I'm so happy right now? Why you may ask?

Because I am leaving my old school to go join my cousin, my favourite cousins of all times, Elvira and Lawrence!

Now wait, before you start asking questions, I don't really like my old school. The uniform is crappy, the teachers are just unimaginably wicked, the students were created to give me an everlasting high blood pressure and the principal! God! That man was just too lewd. His hands are never to himself, always looking for one girl to touch.

Eewww

But when dad told me that I was changing schools, even better to Elvira's school, I was so excited! Plus I even get to stay with them during my final year period. I knew he was using that ploy to get me out of the house but who the fuck cares??

I even like the idea sef.

"This one you are smiling to yourself like this, I hope you are not running mad?" The voice of my younger brother, Henry said. I hissed at him and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not mad. How many times have I told you to knock before coming into my room? Are you being deaf or are you looking for trouble?" I asked, glaring at him. He just rolled his eyes and waved my words away.

"So? What are you hiding that I must knock?" He asked. I sighed in exasperation.

Can you just see this small ode...

"What if I was naked?"  The way he scrunched up his face in disgust was so funny, I burst into laughter.

"The hell?! Please don't say that again abeg. Do you want me to be having nightmares every night?!" He asked, frowning heavily.

"God Henry! You should see your face right now. Don't worry, I won't come into the room stark naked. Why did you even come?"

"I wanted to borrow your tights" he replied. One of my eyebrow shot up.

Tight ke?

"My tights for what?" I asked, staring at him suspiciously.

"Ritual" he responded dryly. I gasped and moved away from him. He rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed.

"Relax, I want to use it to do make shift mosquito repellent for my project"

I just stared at him dumbfounded.

Are you shitting me right now?!

"Shey you are mad abi did you smoke weed this morning? My tight for your foolish project? Are you in school?" I seethed.

"Mama be calming down" he rolled his eyes. "It's your tight I'm using not your yansh."

The nerve of this boy.

That's it, meet Henry, my sixteen year old brother. Even though I'm older than him, he behaves like he's the eldest. Like that is possible, I'm more mature than him.

Dey play...no be only mature..

Shut up!

"I can't give them to you. What will I wear under my skirts and gowns?"

"Rock only panties. It's the latest trend now"

Did I ever tell you this boy was also mad?

"Idiot! Get out of my room joor..panties kor tights ni. You should have just told me to go naked na" I hissed and threw my shoe at him. He dodged and threw it back before dashing out.

I will deal with that one later, now...fantasy time!

I've always heard about Oceanside Academy. I mean who hasn't? It was literally one, scratch that, it was the most popular elite school in Nigeria. Even among schools like Lekki British International, Green springs or Corona, the school was number one best!

Let's not even talk about their uniform. Checkered deep red straight skirt that never got to the knees, a white long sleeved shirt and a royal blue blazer the same material with the skirt. A silk blue tie was added too. The uniform was exquisite! Not our yama yama uniform I was managing here.

Apart from that, they had all manner of nationalities there. Half caste, mixed....name it! I haven't really seen any of them but I'm sure they all must be classy and wealthy looking.

"Yolanda!" I heard my mum shout from downstairs. I quickly ran down to help her because she just got home from work. After putting her things in order, I was about to go back upstairs when she called me back.

"Yes ma?"

"Your dad said you should get your things ready. School starts on Monday but you'll start on Tuesday. Go and start packing your clothes"

The last sentence...

With joy I went upstairs to my room and started packing my clothes. Henry came into my room again and I could see the envy in his eyes.

"Na wa oo, they did not see me to take to OA, it's now you. And I really wanted to see those hot girls" he mused. I hissed at him

"Hot girls ko, even if you go it's not like anyone would care about an ugly sixteen year old boy" I retorted.

"And you are fine?"

"Get out from my room! Oya! Alele!!" I yelled at him, throwing anything I could find. He ran out of the room. I sighed and continued with my arranging.

Thing is, Henry was really very fine. Infact, he was wayyyy hotter than me. He took after my mum and dad. His skin complexion from my dad and his cute lips from my mum. Me? I was just skinny and flat. The only thing I took from my parents was the complexion and maybe the lips.

After packing all of my required needs into my bag. I sat down and put on my data. There were no messages from WhatsApp. I sighed, it wasn't as if I had friends sha. I had only five contacts, Dad, mum, Henry, Elvira and Lawrence.

A disgrace to the social society.

I dropped the phone and laid on the bed. Before long, my eyes began to drool and I was soon taking a canoe to Dreamland.

Soo...? How was it? We've met Yolanda. She's a funny character lol. And we all have that one sibling that drives us crazy yeah?🙂

I'm sorry if this chapter looked boring or crappy. The rest are gonna be fun trust me. Oh and pls ignore my writing flaws. I know I'm far from perfect.

Y'all pls vote, comment and share abeg✨🥺 Pleassseeeeee...