Six 💯

Please guys share this book let's push it to a higher level. Don't make my efforts be in vain abeg✨

Yolanda's pov

On our way home from school, Lawrence and Elvira shouted my ears off with all manner of things.

"Do you know what you've done?"

"The whole school knows what happened! He is the golden egg Lennie! No one will defend you against him!"

"First day and you've landed yourself in deep trouble"

"Goodness Lennie what have you done?!"

I was already having a headache.

"Guys! Please stop! I'm having a splitting headache right now and your shouting is not helping! He was being a jerk and an asshole so why shouldn't I talk back? Why do y'all treat him like he's some kind of god?" I snapped.

"Because he is a god Len, he rules the school. No one can hurt him not even the school authorities." Vira replied.

"And he can make your life a living hellfire" Lawrence finished. I rolled my eyes at their exaggeration and hissed.

"See ehn, I'm having serious headache. Daniels should go and fly at night for all I care. What he does is none of my business. Dem no born him well to touch me" I finished. They both looked at me with their mouths opened.

"What kind of drama queen have you turned to?" Lawrence asked with amusement in his voice.

"The drama queen that does not give a fuck about rude cyan eyed boys" I replied.

🍸🍸

The next day I got to school early and met Lilly in school already.

"Babe!! How are youuu?!" She screamed and hugged me. I smirked while I hugged her back.

"Well someone missed me. And it has only been like thirteen hours. I hope you are not crushing on me already?" I smirked. She eyed me and hissed.

"Crush on who? You? Please rest jare" she retorted making me laugh. "Anyways, I need your Maths note. I didn't do my assignment because I hate maths" she said.

"Na wa, and all these ones want to make WAEC. Anyways, it's in my bag. I'm coming, I want to go ease myself" i said. I went in search of the toilet. After walking in circles, I decided to go get Lilac to help me.

"Lilly! I need help, I got lost finding the toilet, can you please help me?" I asked. She looked nervous and avoided looking at me. By now almost all of Ss3 were in the class.

"Uh... Your note. Did you... Uh.. put liquid in your bag?" She stammered.

Liquid?

"No I didn't. Is there something in my bag?" I asked, frowning a little.

"You should see this"  she replied. I opened my bag and gasped.

Jesus! Which devil did this to me?!

It was soaking wet. All of it. My books, everything! I felt my legs wobble as I carefully brought out all of my dripping and soon-to-tear notes. They were dripping.... Pepsi?

Someone poured Pepsi in my bag?

But who?

"Who... Who did this?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry 'Landa. I found this too" she murmured and handed me a note. I opened it and read.

"Hope you like my Welcome gift  ; ) it's just a package to warn you from overstepping your boundaries. Hope you learn."

My nose flared as only one idiotic person came to my mind.

Daniels.

"Daniel did this to me" I seethed, already vibrating with anger.

"Woah babe chill! The term just started, I could get you new ones. You don't have to go after him. Please, this is the least of what he can do." Lilac pleaded. But I wasn't listening, all I could think of was how I could drown his books in water too.

Without thinking, I stormed off to look for him.

"ADENUGA!!!" I yelled as I went into the other Ss3 class reserved for special teachings. The class stopped thief chattering to stare at me, obviously wondering who I was and why I was yelling Daniels name but I didn't give a fuck.

"ADENUGA IF YOU LIKE YOURSELF, SHOW YOUR FACE!!" I shouted again. I spotted him with his clique members, pretending as if I was air. With anger, I stormed over to his table and hit my hand hard on it.

"Are you mad?! How dare you? How DARE YOU?! You drowned my books in Pepsi! Do you know how much it will get for me to replace them?" I shouted at him. Dude just stared at me with boredom in his eyes.

"What do you want with me now? Did I do anything to you?" He asked like he didn't do anything. I laughed without humour in my voice and clapped my hands.

"You think I'm stupid like you? Is this not the foolish note you left for me?" I asked and threw the note at him.

"So? What if I did it what will you do?" He smirked. I wanted to slap that silly smirk off his face. Instead I smiled.

"Okay na, two can play your game. If everyone is scared of you in this school just know that I YOLANDA KINGSLEY can never be scared of an idiot like you!" I shouted, eyed him and left. Only for him to grab my wrist and drag me back.

Oh he was pissed.

Good.

"Do you know who the fuck you are talking to?" He growled.

"Yes na, Daniels Adenuga, heir to chains of companies blah blah blah. See, I don't care, if you like be Dangote or Tinubu, I will still talk to you like trash if you treat me like trash" I retorted.

"And what is going on here? Who is this bitch?" A girl said. It was Regina, she looked pissed off.

"I hope it's not me you are calling bitch because if you are, reserve that name for your child's mother. I wonder what you see in this boy" I said and hissed. Daniels glared at me but he let go of my hand.

"I'll get you" he said softly and made a slit throat sign. I just rolled my eyes and hissed.

"Pathetic little bitch! You have no right to talk to me or my boyfriend like that! Who the hell do you think you are? Some brat from the trenches?" Chloe spat.

"I'm not-"

"Shut up and get out! Ugh, your type disgusts me honestly. You certainly look like a hungry child. Go feed yourself before you die of hunger" she smirked. Everyone in the class started laughing, including the idiotic Daniels. I had no comeback for her but i knew I'll get her soon.

Right now, Daniels was number one on my hit list.

Someone should tell Yolanda to take it easy before she kills someone's child oo😂😂🤲🏼

As for Daniels, hmm, what do y'all think of him?🌚 Troublesome boy abi?😂

Chloe and her mouth. Smh👫🤦🏽‍♀️

Please vote, comment and share babiezzzz!!!😘😘🔥🔥🍸🤲🏼