Fourteen 🌞

Hey it's me again!

First of all, I want to apologize for not updating. I just resumed school and let me tell you LECTURES ARE HECTIC! Like seriously tiring.

I hope this will serve as my apology gift.

Yolanda.

"Are you okay?" I asked, examining his hands. We were currently in the sickbay. The nurse wasn't even fazed when she saw his bruises, she just applied ice and left.

"I'm fine, thank you" he replied.

"I'm really sorry about Tayo. He's a nice guy really. I will try talk to him about this" I apologized, looking into his greenish blue eyes. He scoffed and relaxed.

"You don't have to girl. I can handle him on my own. Meanwhile, I want to apologize for fighting, it's not me though" he said and smiled. I smiled back and quickly looked away before he thinks my smile was something else.

"Don't apologize. It wasn't your fault you know" I muttered. He kept silent and that made me look at him only to see him staring intensely at me.

Oh.

Why is he looking at me like that?

"Is there-"

"Do you know how really beautiful you are?"

Eh?

"Sorry what?" I stuttered. He didn't say anything. Instead he just made eye contact with me. His blue-green eyes refused to leave mine.

"I said you're beautiful" he repeated. I felt my skin heat up with embarrassment.

"Uh thanks" I replied and stared at his hand.

Do friends tell each other they're beautiful?

"Tell me about yourself Yolanda. What brought you to Oceanside? It's not Normal for us to receive new kids in Ss3" he asked.

"Oh I used to be in another school but my uncle decided to bring me here to take care of my school fees."

"So it's like you're on scholarship?"

"Well...yes something like that."

"Nice. Tell me more about yourself. I really want to know about you" he said and smiled genuinely. I bit my lower lip and looked away.

"Uhm...I like eating and doing other weird stuff. I hate heights and I'm scared of deep waters"

"Why?"

"Why? I don't understand...what do you mean why?" I asked, puzzled.

"I mean why are you scared of heights? And water? Do you have a bad experience with them?"

I felt my mood drop.

Then that incident crossed my mind.

"I...It's really terrible. I don't want to remember it at all. I'm sorry"

I saw his face fall a bit but he smiled.

"Its fine. I should be the one apologizing anyway. My apologies for being insensitive" he said and bowed his head a little. I couldn't help but be surprised on how nice he was. Maybe he wasn't a jerk after all...

"Its fine. I want to ask you something. Promise not to be angry"

"Sure" he replied.

"Why do you hate Tayo so much?"

His face darkened.

"Guy's a bastard honestly. He's just jealous of me and my popularity"

Oh..

I left it at that.

I checked my wrist watch and gasped.

"Omo I have to go, I'm already late for Food and Nutrition. Are you having any elective subject?"

"Technical drawing but the teacher barely comes to class so I'll just chill here for a while"

"Have fun then!"

"You too!" He waved and I flew out of the room.

Daniels.

I smirked as I remembered the progress. With the way things were going, I would be able to end her in two weeks or more. Stupid girl was easy to bewitch and destroy.

"Bruh what's good. We were waiting for your wife to come out before we enter." Abasi said as he and the guys walked in.

"I'm good mehn. The girl is easy to sway, I'm sure I'll be able to finish this before three weeks" I said, feeling fly.

"Really? She's that easy? Thought she would be tough considering....you know" Khalid replied.

"Guy since she's nice, are you still going on with this?" Abasi asked looking at me warily. I scoffed ad leaned on the bed.

"Abeg, I'm not giving up shit. I'll make sure she pays for all the humiliations she put me through"

"...which she apologized for. Honestly Daniels I feel you're going too far with this. The girl apologized, is being nice to you and you want to go on with this?" Timi asked raising an eyebrow. I glared at him but bro wasn't even fazed.

"Is it because her friend is your crush or what? Why are you supporting her?" Khalid asked before I could even interrupt. I looked at Khalid with confusion and was even more confused when I saw Timi blush.

Jesus.

The almighty Timi was crushing?

"What do you mean?"

I heard Abasi sigh.

"Oh so you don't know? Our boy here is crushing badly on Yolanda's friend. What's her name again sef?"

"Lillian?" Abasi guessed.

"Lola?" Khalid guessed too..

"It's Lilac and no I'm not crushing on her. You guys smoked weed before you came here." Timi growled.

"So I can hit on her right?" Abasi smirked. Khalid winked at him and they both laughed.

"After you're done with her, I'm next oo. Tell me how she tastes like"

"Shut the fuck up both of you! I swear to Allah that if any of you goes near that girl, I'll personally chop your balls off" Timi snarled.

Khalid and Abasi were laughing like maniacs.

"See? It's so evident you like her" Abasi said.

"So you like Lilac?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at Timi. He rolled his eyes and folded his arms.

"I already said no haven't I?"

"Then why are you so protective of her? If you don't like her why do you want to kill for her?" I asked. Khalid and Abasi were laughing and shouting like maniacs.

"Oya answer na!"

He shut his eyes for a while and sighed audibly. Then he opened them and stared at me.

"I don't want to talk about this please. Can we go?"

"We'll talk about this later sha" I said and followed the guys as we all walked out.

Hey!

I'm sorry for not updating in a while now. Hopefully I have free times during weekends to write.

What do you guys think of this chapter?

Please vote ND comment oo! 😭 I'm backkkk