Three 💫

Yolanda

".....Elvira this uniform is too short na. Why is it straight skirt? You know I don't have anything" I complained, looking at myself in the mirror. Yes, today was Monday, my first day of school in Oceanside Academy. I was excited but also nervous.

"The skirt is okay joor. There are even shorter skirts than this sef" she said. I wasn't so sure. The skirt emphasized my lack of firm body and hips.

"But I don't have hips na" I complained.

"Your hips are just fine. Look at me na, do I have?" I eyed her in the mirror and hissed. Elvira had the perfect shape. Moderate boobs, curvy hips and nice ass. I was just tall, slender and well...flat.

"Shut up. You will not oppress me in Jesus name. You that have figure eight" I grumbled.

"Look babe, calm down. A lot of girls will kill to have your body structure. You are a babe, own it!"

Those words of encouragement made me smile a bit as I assessed myself in the mirror again. The blazer first me perfectly and the uniform had pretty gold stripes on it.

Now THIS is what I call a uniform. Not that bricklayer cloth i used to wear in my former school.

"Kids! Hurry downstairs you are going to be late!" Aunty Empress's voice shouted from downstairs. Elvira wore a black, low heeled pair of shoes while I settled for a white pair of Nike sneakers.

"Good morning aunt, good morning Uncle Kelvinn" I greeted.

"Good morning love, how was your night?" Aunty Empress replied.

"It was fine.."

"Did you sleep well? Was the Air conditioner too cold?" Uncle Kelvin asked.

Well yes, considering I'm used to sleeping in hot weather..

"No sir. It was perfectly fine, thank you" I replied. Lawrence came downstairs to join us as we ate our break fast. He looked very handsome in his uniform. But then, he looked so much like his dad and his dad was HOT!

May God forgive me for talking about my uncle like that.

After breakfast we bid them goodbye and drove to school in an expensive car.

This is the life!

When we got school, my nervousness increased. The building was more beautiful in reality than what I saw online. Blue, white and gold massive buildings made it look like it was an estate. Students trooped into the building. My mouth dropped when I saw some of the cars they alighted from or the accessories on them.

In short, this place reeked of extreme wealth.

"It's time" Lawrence said as we alighted from the car. We walked into the building like the others. I was aware of the eyes that followed my every move. I knew they were wondering who I was.

"This is Ss3 class. Since it's our final year, we were combined together" Vira said. The class she was referring too was very large like an event hall. There was a big screen on the wall, probably for students who were at the back.

Students were already in the class but no teacher in sight. Some of them were gisting with their friends, some were on their own either reading, listening to music or operating their phones. Some were busy learning the art of fornication while others were just....there.

As we walked into the class, they began to notice us...well me. I could hear them murmuring and whispering among themselves. I swallowed and tried not to look at any of them in the eye.

Vira led me to a seat near the window. I dropped my bag on the chair and sat down.

"I don't know if the teacher will change your seat but stay here for now. My seat is over there at that corner. " She explained.

"Okay? So I am just going to sit here and be staring like mumu?" I asked. She laughed and tugged my nose.

"Make friends baby girl. I'm coming let me go look for my love" my ears picked only the last sentence.

Vira had a boyfriend?!

"You have a boyfriend? And you are ditching him for me? What kind of cousin are you sef?" I whisper-yelled at her.

"A good cousin that wants you to make friends on time. And yes I have a boyfriend. Be right back" she said and skipped away. I glared at her retreating figure and sighed. Guess I was on my own for now.

I looked around to see if Lawrence was available but he was no where to be found.

Wow...what amazing cousins..

"Hi!"

I looked up to see an averaged height girl grinning at me. She was what I would call slim thick. Her hair wasn't too long as they just stopped at her shoulders.

She looked nice.

"Hi!" I replied back and waved at her.

"I couldn't help but meet you. My name is Lilac and I'm a member of this class. You are...?"

"Yolanda. Yolanda Kingsley. Nice to meet you Lilac" I greeted back and shook her hand.

"You came with Elvira and Lawrence yeah? Are you related to them?" She asked and plopped her bag beside me.

"Uhm yes, I'm related to them. Their cousin actually."

"Oh my God! You are already famous na! Elvira and Lawrence are very popular in this school, well not like Daniels oo, but very popular" she said waving her hands.

"Who's Daniels?" I asked, frowning a bit. She gasped and a dreamy look filled her face immediately. I instantly had an idea of who the guy was.

"Wait, if it's the golden boy, prince charming blah blah blah, I no wan hear am. I've read too many books like this. It's so cliché" I said. She eyed me cutely and hissed.

"You are a piss joy person. But I like you, you look like someone that's fun" she smiled.

"That's because I am fun. Trust me, no one who's friends with the Yolanda Kingsley can remain bored. I'm abnormally crazy" I replied with a hint of pride in my voice. She burst into laughter and then held out her hand.

"Then can we be friends 'Landa?" She asked tilting her head to the side. I grinned at her and shook her hand.

"Sure thing Lilly, sure thing"

Looks like Yolanda has already made a new friend!😁 What are your thoughts on Lilac?

Who do you think Daniels is?

The drama is yet to start, tune in to find out more!!🤔🔥🍿

I wonder who Lennie will meet next.....🤔

Please vote, share and comment!!😁🔥😝