Four🔥

Yolanda.

After assembly, the first teacher walked into the class. I immediately stood up and started greeting.

"Good morning sir! May God bless you and your family sir!" He stared at me with surprise. That was when I noticed that I was the only one who stood up to greet and that no one else did.

Worse, they were all staring at me.

Feeling super embarrassed, I sat down and cleared my throat nervously. Lilly was trying to hide a smile but it wasn't working.

"Uh..good morning students" the man greeted.

"Good morning sir" the boredom that was radiating from these guys voices was unbelievable.

"I believe we have a new student in our midst. Dear would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked, pointing at me.

"Okay sir. My name is Yolanda Kingsley and I am seventeen years old. I'm a new student as well." I said. Most of them were boring holes into my head. But I ignored them and stared at the nice looking ones.

"Welcome Yolanda" the man said. After his introduction I learnt he was Mr Benedict and he taught English. He was pretty interesting and some of us enjoyed his class and made necessary contributions.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

After the first four periods it was break and the rumble in my stomach told me the world would end if I didn't eat. Lilac took me to the school cafeteria and I bought food using my card. 

There were tables and chairs in the dining hall. Each table had either four or more chairs depending on how many people were eating on a table. I and Lilac sat on our own since Vira and Law were no where to be found.

"Omo 'landa, what you did this morning was very funny" Lilly said. I twisted my mouth and hissed while digging into the food.

Food is bae.

"No body told me na. But how can you guys not greet your own teacher? That's disrespect" I replied. Lilly shrugged and started eating her food.

"OA students don't give a fuck about the teachers because they feel it's our fees that keep them alive. Besides, there are some students that command ultimate respect in this school, even more respect than the authorities" she explained. My jaw dropped down at those words.

"Even more than the authorities Kwa? Are they God?" I asked. She laughed for a while and shook her head.

"You see, social hierarchy exists in this school. You are either popular, an elite or a nobody. Fortunately, nobodies are less and the populars are more. The elites are just maybe like fifty percent or so"

"Ehen? So?"

"There are students that are feared more than the others. Take for example, that girl you see over there" I turned to where she was pointing at. The girl was tall and had flashy accessories, she also had this haughty look on her face as she talked with her friends. But she was very very beautiful.

"That's Chloe Kamsin. You should know the Kamsin family na, the owners of 'Hotel Palació'? The best five star hotel in the country?"

Of course I knew the hotel. Who in Nigeria didn't know it? Unless maybe the person has been living under a rock for decades. Only extremely wealthy people could afford the hotel. Five million naira per night no be joke.

"I know the hotel. So that's their daughter?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yes. That's their daughter. But stay away from her! She's the goddess of mean! Even all those mean girls you see in American or Korean movies are not mean like her. Infact, she wicked die!" I swallowed.

"Who else?"

"George Adekunle. He's that half caste boy over there. His father is very wealthy, I think a politician or so" she said. The boy she was talking about was with his friends also, he was very fair, he looked almost like the white boys you see in movies. He wasn't talking like his friends, but he looked like he was listening.

And oh God, he was handsome...

Ah..my eyes.

"He doesn't talk much. And as many as the girls that are following him, he only has eye for one girl, that's Kimi" Lilly continued, pointing at the girl beside him. She was dark but very beautiful. She was smiling and laughing at whatever was being discussed. I could see the love in George's eyes as he stared at her.

"Then there's Tayo Imran. He is very very quiet and never speaks to anyone. But rumour has it that his father is bloody rich, a mafia business man. See him there, pretend you are not looking at him" she whispered. I looked at the direction she was pointing at and saw him. Actually he was sleeping so...I didn't really see all of him.

"Then there's Khalid who is a real life prince. He is a womaniser and is part of Daniels clique of friends. They are not here though, they always come late."

"Who else is in his clique?"

"Timi. He's very quiet and reserved. He barely talks with anyone in the school apart from his friends. He's very handsome with these honey brown eyes. And he has never been seen with a girl."

"Is he gay?" I asked, almost horrified. Lilly burst into laughter.

"No na! How can he be gay? Well I don't know sha oo. See just shut up, you are making me laugh too much" she said and smiled.

"Oya oya continue" I replied.

"Then there's Abasi. He's the liveliest of the four. The party boy if you know what I mean. And he's the friendliest, Khalid is only very friendly to the ladies, you get me?"

"Oh I get you."

"Then Daniels...he's ....I can't describe him in one word. But he's cold, very cold. And he is extremely wealthy. His father owns a multiple chain of companies all over the world and he's heir to every. Single. One of them."

"Damn..that's a lot of wealth speaking." I mused.

"Yes it is. He's gorgeous too, so so yummily gorgeous. He's dating Chloe. They are like the power couple in this school"

"But of course" I rolled my eyes "King Cold plus Queen Mean equals a great combo" she laughed and shook her head. I looked at my food and decided to get a pepsi along with it so I stood up.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To go get a chilled bottle of pepsi. Don't miss me too much" I smirked. She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"No dey whine yourself. If you like lost" she retorted making me laugh. I got the Pepsi and started drinking it. The smooth way it made me feel made me close my eyes in bliss while walking. I noticed the hall was suddenly very quiet but I didn't care.

Then I bumped into someone.

Jesus!

I opened my eyes and my mouth to apologize to the person but couldn't speak. The boy standing in front of me was dazzling! He was so freaking handsome! He had these blue-green eyes and thick, long lashes. He was taller than me and he had the best physique I had ever seen.

Na waoo, See one creation God took a lot of time to create.

But he looked pissed.

"Are you fucking blind?!"

Na waoo😗💅 drama dey come  la hot la hot. Everybody gather here let's gossip.

Who do you think the person Yolanda bumped into is?

What do you think of Tayo, Chloe, Timi, Khalil, Abasi and Daniels? Who do you think will be your favourite or hated character?

For now, Lilac is my favourite 😉

Please vote, share and comment! 😘💓