Fifteen 🔮

Heyy I'm here again!
Thanks for commenting....and voting..it really inspired me to write this chapter.

Thanksss 💕😘

Yolanda.

The next day Lilac came to school and I told her what happened.

"Are you for real?! Ohh why did I miss school na, see drama I just miss like this" she said and bit her nails. I laughed at her dramatic behavior and sat down beside her in the class.

"What about Timi? Did he fight?" She asked. Even though she tried to hide it, I could see her cheeks pale to a soft pink.

"Nah he didn't. He was even the one that separated them if not, blood would have flown"

"He's a good and decent Head boy sha..no wonder" she said and sighed. I could see something was bothering her.

"What's wrong girl?"

"It's just...Omo..I really like Timi you know. But I feel like he'll never like or even notice me back cause he has too many pretty girls around him. Have you seen Chloe? That girl is seriously beautiful and endowed...let's not even talk of his ex girlfriend who still trails him like a leech. All his exes are super curvy and endowed, what will he see in my average and scrawny form? I'm just wasting my time crushing on him because he has never looked at me and might never"

Woah.

"Girl have you been harbouring this for long?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She bit her lip and looked away.

I sighed and held her hand.

"I get how you feel Lilac and I totally understand. Meanwhile you don't know if he likes you so you shouldn't jump into conclusions. But then, make sure no guy makes you feel less. You are beautiful Lilac...a beautiful slim goddess." I said to her. By the time I was done, she had a pretty smile on her face.

"Aww thanks babe. I don't know what I would have done without you" she said. I smiled back.

"Me-"

"Yolanda"

I kept quiet and looked up to see Tayo standing before me.

He looked remorseful and I felt my anger of before melt.

"Hi Tayo." I greeted in a super polite tone.

"Look uhm...I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I..I really didn't mean to hurt you in any way and...its killing me to have you pissed at me" he said softly. I sighed and tapped his hand.

"It's okay Tee. Just don't do that again okay?" I asked. He smiled that heart-warming smile and held my hand in his.

"I promise" he replied.

Lilac coughed beside me and when I turned to look at her, she had a mischievous smile on her face.

"Love in the air-r-r-r-r!" She sang.

"Shut up, fool" I snapped playfully at her but I was smiling. Tayo laughed softly and to be honest it was cute.

"Oh before I forget, I want to ask you something."

"Sure go on" I said to him.

"Uhm..my birthday is this weekend and well..my mum wants me to have a party by force even though I don't want it" he sighed. "But I'm inviting my friends and I really want you and Lilac to come"

"Sure thing brother! Is there going to be food?" Lilac asked. I looked at her with horror but Tayo was amused.

"Of course. And drinks too"