Five 🌹

Yolanda pov.

Are you fucking blind?!"

I was too stunned by his beauty to move. I just blinked at his fuming expression.

Where did he get such pretty green eyes?

"Oh? She's deaf and dumb as well? What kind of girl is this?" He demanded angrily. I snapped back to reality and stepped back.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you and stepping on your shoe. I didn't mean it honestly" I apologized sincerely.

"Sorry? How the fuck will that amend you touching and stepping on my shoe?" He growled. I blinked at his angry expression.

Didn't I just apologize?

"Look I apolo-"

"Spare me your damn excuses! If you knew who I was you won't stand here talking back at me like some stupid bitch"

Ehn?

Did he just...?

He did not just...

That's it!

"Shut up!" I yelled at him, anger bubbling up like hot oil. He stared at me with a startled look. Obviously he wasn't expecting that from me.

"You are so rude do you know that? I apologized didn't I? Why are you still pushing it? What's your issue sef and who the the hell are you to insult me?!"

"I-"

"Hush it! I'm not done. Don't you talk to me harshly again! You hear me?!" I yelled and hissed.

He was glaring fire and brimstone at me. His green eyes were so bright with anger, if not that I wasn't angry, I would have been enchanted.

"I'll get you for this!" He snarled and walked away. I hissed and walked ot my table as well. The whole cafeteria was as quiet as a cemetery. Lilac's jaw dropped when she saw me.

"What?" I asked.

"So you know who that is? That's Daniels freaking Adenuga! That's the cold guy I was telling you about. The one I said you should stay away from?" She said.

"So?"

"So? So?! Jesus Yolanda, he can end your existence here! He wields power more than the authority itself. His father owns more than ninety percent of shares in this school so he's a golden egg" she whispered yelled, almost dragging her hair.

"Babe relax. I just put him in his place. He was rude to me" I pouted.

"You should have bore it now. He will do something bad to you now. I don't want to lose my new friend"

"Chill Lilly, I'll be fine. Besides, whatever he does, I'll do double" I replied and held her hand. She sighed and relaxed on her chair.

"Okay Lennie, if you say so"  she muttered. I turned to look at that asshole Daniels and saw him sitting with his friends on a special table. He was glaring at his food like it has done something wrong to him.

Then one of his friends turned. He had these pretty honey brown eyes. He was fair in complexion and totally hot. He kept staring at me and I stared back unfazed, without any fear. He raised and eyebrow and I raised mine. He scoffed and looked away. I hissed and looked away as well.

Daniels.

I was angry.

No I was livid!

Who in fucking hell was that devilish girl? I haven't seen her around before so I'm reckoning she's new. But even though, that didn't give her the right to insult me. Doesn't she know the famous Adenuga?

I gritted my teeth while I replayed the scenario in my head.

The insults...

God! And in front of the whole school!

"That girl really have some nerve" Khalid said while he ate his food. I couldn't even eat my food because I was so angry!

"Second that. The way she threw the insults at Daniels was like Shazam!" Abasi added.

"Baby? You alright? Who was that bitch?" Chloe, my girlfriend cooed while she sat beside me and started rubbing my arm.

"I'm fine" I seethed. The last thing I wanted was girl stuff right now.

"She's hot though" Khalid muttered. I banged my hand on the table and glared at him. He scoffed and pretended like he said nothing.

And that's Khalid for you...

"Daniels calm down na. If you weren't mean to her I guess she would have been nice to you" Abasi mumbled. I glared at him so hard he gulped and looked away.

"What? Calm down? Did you see the freaking insults she threw at me? I am not calming down!" I half yelled.

"Daniels, he's right. You have to relax" the cool voice of Timi said. I looked at him but he didn't show one ounce of fear at all.

"Baby he's right" Chloe muttered. "Later I'll deal with her, I promise"

No I'll deal with her...I'll show her that she stepped on the wrong toe.

An idea popped into my head and I smiled.

I'll make her miserable. So miserable she'll run away from this school.

"That smile isn't nice bro" Khalid said. Timi  was busy eating his food in silence.

"Means he's gonna do something mean" Abasi joined.

"I'm sure it's the girl stuff" Khalid replied him.

"Oh it's the girl alright" Timi quietly said.

Okay sorry if this came out crappy. I was really rushing. Don't be offended 🥺

Looks like Yolanda is in for wahalurrr!!

What do you all think? 🤔