Seven 🧁

Don't make this update flop yeah? :)

Yolanda pov.

"KINGSLEY!!!"

Oh how much joy I felt hearing that mumu shout my name.

"KINGSLEY YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" I continued to paint my nails while Daniels continued to chant my name like a mad man.

"Yolanda what did you do?" Lilac whispered with horror in her eyes.

"Nothing" I shrugged.

Soon enough the boy came storming in, his green eyes shooting fire sparks. In his hands was a once perfect note now drenched and dripping in palm oil.

Yeah, you heard me right

"You poured Palm oil on his note? Yolanda!!" She whispered yelled.

"Yolanda! You witch! I know you are the one that did this to me!!" He yelled.

"Aw Dan" I cooed in a mock sweet voice. "How can you accuse me of such a cruel act? I'm hurt" I said and touched my chest dramatically.

"Witch! Because I poured Pepsi in your bag you had the guts to revenge on me?! You'll pay so bad!" He shouted and stormed out. Everyone was silent, surprised at the drama before them.

"Len-"

"He deserved it. He did his own I did mine back. Why are you all so surprised? Why do you treat him like he's some kind of god?" I asked Lilac. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. Finally, she sighed and touched my arm.

"Just be careful. I don't trust that boy and neither should you"

"Don't worry babe, I'll be fine."

ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ.

"Bro calm down first. Being angry won't solve the situation at hand!"  Abasi said, trying to calm me down. I couldn't calm down, that witch of a girl had overstepped her boundaries and it was time to play hardball. I'll make sure she fires for this.

"Ah and of all the things she could use, she used Palm oil, this babe dangerous fa" Khalid chirped in. Timi wasn't saying anything as usual, I mean, the guy rarely talks, even amongst us.

"She's brave though. And she doesn't even give one shit about his good looks." Timi said, looking amused. I shot a glare at him.

"Not funny. She fucking drenched my notes with Palm oil! Palm oil is like a million times worse than Pepsi!" I half yelled.

"You started the war" he shrugged.

"Whose side are you on?" I shot at him.

"Yours obviously. But I think you should just let it go. I don't want my reputation as Head Boy to be soiled by the news of my friend fighting with a girl" he said.

"So you are gonna revenge or what?" Khalid asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll think of that. Meanwhile get me five juniors to take care of my notes. I want them completed my tomorrow" I ordered.

"Yes papa" Abasi muttered under his breath and went off to do my bidding.

"Khalid, I don't know how you'll do it but find me as many facts and fiction about that witch. Something tells me I'll enjoy this revenge war" I said and smiled

"How much are you paying me for this?" He asked. Khalid was the computer genius among us. He could find lots of things about people he doesn't even know.

"How much do you want?" I asked dryly.

"Five hundred thousand. I've been eyeing this Play Station for a really long time now" he replied and grinned.

"Five it is. I need them by tomorrow"

"Yes boss" he replied playfully while I rolled my eyes.

"Timi" I called, smiling mischievously.

"What?" He responded with boredom.

"Let's go plan the downfall of this witch"

🍸🍸🍸🍸

The next day, I and the guys gathered in our usual spot in the garden.

"Abasi?"

"They are copying the notes now. Honestly you should pay those juniors oo" he replied.

"For what? Abeg joor I'm not giving shi shi. The term just started so the notes are not much" I replied.

"I brought the facts. It's quite normal." Khalid said and handed me the report. I took it from him and read it.

Name: Yolanda Chinelo Kingsley.

Parents: Evidence and Emem Kingsley.

Sibling: Henry Kanayo Kingsley

Age: Seventeen.

Date of birth: 18/08/06

Likes: Reading, making friends, making trouble, writing.

Dislikes: Rude people, Spiders, cockroaches and embarrassment.

Phobias: Water and heights.

I smiled, a plan already forming in my mind.

"What evil are you thinking of now?" Timi asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing really" I smiled.

You'll so regret crossing me Yolanda!

👀👀👀👀

What's Daniels planning on doing? Y'all think El will fall for whatever he's planning to do?

Do you have an idea?

Please vote, comment and share!!