Ten 💨

Hope ya loving it🤭😚

Daniels.

When I got home, I stormed into the house and slammed the door.

"Abeg don't damage my door oo! Inioluwa!!" Mum shouted from upstairs. I rolled my eyes and threw my bag to one corner.

The footsteps I heard descending from the stairs made me look up to see my elder brother. He was shirtless, damn.

"I thought you were going to break the door" he drawled. I hissed and rolled my eyes.

"Man I'm not in a good mood right now." I muttered. He sat down beside me and took a bottle of water.

"What happened now?"

"There's this girl in school, fuck she's annoying. She's getting on my nerves and I'm getting seriously pissed" I complained. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"I thought girls fawn over you in your school? Why is she different?"

"She's new. She stepped on me the first day and baptised me with insults like what the fuck? She disgraced me in front of the school!" I shouted.

"Wow...looks like this one is a fireball. I like her already" he laughed. I scowled at him and threw a pillow.

"Are you not supposed to be be on my side?" I growled.

"C'mon bro, you know I am. But sometimes I wish there's someone to out some sense into you. You are getting cocky for your own good these days" he said and smirked.

I gave him my stink eye and hissed.

So yeah, meet my brother, Coco Adenuga.

He's 18 years old and attends the University of Ibadan. He studies Petrochemical engineering and is considered one of the most feared, respected and wanted guys on campus.

Trust me, I'm not exaggerating. Coco Adenuga was freaking gorgeous. He was tall with very light skin, he was even lighter than me. He had thick eyebrows and very long lashes. His eyes were not green but hazel, that is mixture of light brown and green. He also had side burns that made him look very handsome.  Sometimes when I look at him, I feel enchanted and mesmerized by his serious good looks. He had a large mass of girls trailing him like ants trailing after sugar.

Damn it, he was even more gorgeous than me and I was considered very good looking.

"Stop staring at me like that, are you gay?" He said softly. I smacked his shoulder and shuddered.

"Fuck you" I replied and burst into laughter.

"About this girl, so what are you gonna do?" He asked.

"I have something in stock for her. Omo, I am gonna use her fears against her"

"What are her phobias?"

"Water and heights"

"I don't know Ini, this girl doesn't sound like the type you should mess with sha" he said and shrugged.

Coco was also a good bad boy. He was good when he feels like it and to whom he feels deserves it. But man, he was a bad boy.

"Bro go and start thinking of how to get a girlfriend instead of giving me bad advice" I retorted. He shrugged and stood up with his Jean hanging low on his hip.

Man, good looks runs in the family.

"Have a nice revenge" he said softly and walked upstairs. I sighed and hoped my plan works.

Yolanda pov

Ah Saturday.

We didn't even do work like I and Henry used to do at home. The only thing I did was to wash plates. Elvira and Lawrence washed their dad's car and after gisting, they went out. They invited me but I declined.

After an hour, I became bored and decided to stroll around the estate. I wore a pink shirt and black short and slippers and left the house.

There were plenty guys playing football in the field inside the estate so I went there. Most of them were shirtless and hot.

Like oh so hot.

"Hey gorgeous, what's up?" One of them greeted me.

"I'm fine" I replied. He grinned even harder and walked close to me

"My name is Olakunle, but call me Kunle for short. What's yours?"

"Yolanda. Nice to meet you Kunle" I responded. He was chocolate skinned and very tall. But he was handsome as well.

"Nice to meet you too" he said and shook my hand. He didn't want t let go but it was okay with me sha. He seemed harmless.

"Can I have your phone-"

"Yolanda?"

I turned back to see a shirtless Tayo.

Jesus..

Butterflies started raiding my stomach, he looked so handsome it hurt. My eyes trailed his body down his abs which was seriously hot.

"Hi" I replied. I found myself very conscious of my dressing. I wish I wore something finer.

He smiled and looked at me all over too.

"Fancy seeing you here. What's up?" He said and held my hand. I felt goosebumps.

"I-I am fine and you?"

"I'm fine. Even better seeing you here. Do you know anyone here?"

"Uh no. Decided to stroll cause I was bored. I didn't know you stayed around here"

"Oh..I don't actually. I stay in the next estate. So this is where you stay" he said and came closer. I could feel the heat..Omo.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. When his finger grazed my ear, I felt butterflies swarm in my belly.

"You look pretty" he whispered. I bit my lip and smiled shyly.

Ah Yolanda, someone you just met yesterday. Na waoo...

"Thank you" I replied.

"Na waoo, Tayo you just came and stole this babe." Kunle said from behind me with laughter in his voice. Tayo chuckled and moved away from me.

"She's taken bruh"

"By who?" On of his friends shouted. By now, almost all the guys attention were on me.

" Tayo don carry woman?"

"He don dey date?"

"Na waoo, Tayo wey talk say date na scam"

"Y'all should rest okay? She's a very close friend to me." Tayo replied with a smile.

"Okay oo, keep lying to yourself sha. Can we collect her phone number?"

"No" he replied. I laughed and shook my head.

"Don't mind him. Write all of your phone numbers on a paper and hand them over"

It will be worth having more friends on my contact and WhatsApp list.

Hmmm

Tayo and Yolanda, should we start shipping names?

#Tayol...I'm bad at this lol, you have more names lemme know.

Meanwhile, do not forget Coco too easily. He'll come in handy soon.

Vote and comment!!