Nine 🌾

So yeah, I'm sure some are wondering why I'm making lots of update. I really wanna do that so I can focus on other books. So pleaseeeeee, don't let us have low reads or votes. Comment as well. It's not easy doing this.

Yolanda.

"Yolanda calm down na!"

"Calm wetin? You like a guy and you didn't tell me??! I'm supposed to be your fresh best friend!" I whined.

"So you are not mad?"

"Why should I be mad? I'm not against you liking anyone. What made you think that sef?"

"I thought...well because he's Daniels friend and you might not want me to have anything with them" she said and stared at her nails.

"Aww babes, c'mon. I want you to be happy. But if he hurts you ehn, I will castrate him wallahi!" She laughed and hugged me.

"You are the best honestly. In just three weeks" she murmured. I hugged her back.

"I know, what can I say? I'm the legend of coolness" I said with a smirk.

"So when are you gonna talk to him?" I asked. She blushed even more.

HM, see what love can do..

"I don't know yet. I'm very shy, I'm afraid I'll fuck up."

"You won't baby. You are beautiful and smart. Be confident in yourself" I said to her. She grinned at me and we waited for the class to start.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

It was odd..I haven't seen Daniels since today. Not that I wanted to see him though, but Tayo's words were ringing in my ears. Speaking of Tayo, he has been staring at me in class today.

During long break, I went to the visual art lab and met him seated there, drawing on a sketchpad. I did not want to interrupt him so I watched him as he drew without making any noise. It looked like the drawing of a person but I was not sure.

"Hi" I greeted softly. He jerked back with a glare but relaxed when he saw me. He even smiled and I felt my legs melt.

Did I tell you this boy has a sexy smile?

"What's up? You came! I thought you wouldn't." He said. I shrugged and sat beside him.

"I'm curious though. Why did you call me?"

"Oh about that. I wanted to know if you are free this weekend."

"I am, why?"

"Please can you hang out with me?" He pleaded. I bit my lip, wanting to say yes. But the thought of my relatives dissagreeing also flooded my mind.

"I'm sorry Tayo, I don't know if my relatives will allow. Maybe next time?" I replied. He looked dissappointed and I felt bad.

"Yeah sure. No issue" he responded. I really wanted to make him smile again. Heck, this was the first guy, apart from my cousins, that would ask me out! He was even gorgeous on top sef.

"I can help you with your drawing" I blurted out. He raised and eyebrow at me.

"Can you draw?"

I can't even draw stick sef.

"Well no..but I can help...be a model or something."

"Don't worry, I can handle this"

"Please Tayo. Let me help" I pleaded.

"What can you draw?"

"I can draw amoeba, but it will look like a tree" I confessed. He laughed out loud and shook his head.

"Why do you wanna help?"

"Because I don't want you to be angry" I muttered. He smiled one of his heart stopping, leg melting smile and leaned in close.

Jesus...

"Don't worry, your cuteness has saved you" he whispered. I blinked at him even when he leaned back and continued with his drawing. I felt sirens go up in my head.

A fine boy just called me cute!! Tayo Imran just called me cutee!!

I certainly had gist for Lilac and co today.

"Uh, I have to go" I stammered slightly. One thing was that when I'm nervous, I get extremely clumsy. As I stood up, I knocked the chair over and nearly fell on Tayo's laps.

He looked amused. Even when I hurried out of the lab and turned back one last time, I saw him smiling. Whether it was of genuine amusement or mockery, I didn't know.

Rushing out, I bumped into someone and nearly fell. When I saw the face, I scowled.

Daniels.

"The king has finally agreed to show face abi?" I snarled. He rolled his eyes

"I don't have time for your dose of stupidity this morning Yolanda.  Please kindly move away" he replied.

"Are you calling me stupid? How dare you? Man hoe" I seethed. A dark frown came over his face and it gave me a sense of pleasure.

"Your mouth will kill you one day. You better be careful because if not, you'll see what eyes have not seen. Your cup is overflowing, you don't know what is in stock for you"

I yawned with boredom.

"Bark bark bark and no bite. Honestly you are like those dogs on the street that bark and doesn't bite. I don't care what the fuck you do, just know I won't take it easy on you" I threatened. He took two steps towards me..

"What the fuck do you want to do Daniels? Hit her or what?"

I turned back and saw Tayo. He was frowning at Daniels who also gave him the same look. I could feel the chilly vibes between both boys and silently moved away from their middle.

"What is your business here Imran? Did I call you?" Daniels asked.

"You were about to hurt her. Don't fucking touch her alright? I swear I'll punch your damn face!"

Daniels laughed.

"Well fuck! Just because you best me once doesn't mean you can do it again. Don't worry, I won't harm your girlfriend, not now anyway" he said. He smirked at me and jammed his hands in his pockets.

"Just now you have started dating Imran? Nice one. Your taste in boys isn't bad sha. You can go fuck yourselves" he said and left. I was tempted to throw my shoe at him.

"Idiot!" I screeched. I turned to Tayo and tried to calm my breathing. He still looked angry, obviously my beef with Daniels was no where near his.

"You okay?" I whispered. He nodded

"You?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I wanted to ask him something but I was scared. Dude was tall and kind of muscular...I didn't want wahala abeg.

"Yolanda?" He called softly.

"Yes?"

"Be careful"

What do you think of this chapter?

Do you feel Tayo and Daniels have issues on their own?

What do you think Daniels has in mind!!

Please lemme hear your comments and I'll surprise y'all with more updates.