Chapter 32

AN:
Not edited.
Inline comments make me update faster.

*Sia's POV*

"You were pregnant?! "

It was the loudest I've ever heard anyone yell.

But what made me shiver to my bones was the look in his eyes.

As if he hated me more than anything.

As if, he could hurt me. Physically.

I couldn't respond but I couldn't break the eye contact either.

The realisation hit me.

I have tried so hard to move on from this.

But watching him question me about him brought back every ounce of guilt and hurt back if not more.

He was the father.

As if the hurt from losing my baby wasn't enough, getting hit again and again by the fact that the person whose baby I was carrying was not mine anymore.

He didn't love me anymore.

He loved her.

"ANSWER ME! " He shouted again but no matter how strongly he stood at his ground, this time he was pushed back almost falling back.

"DO NOT SHOUT AT HER! " 

Andrew wasn't in front of me anymore, instead it was the back of some guy who has just confessed his feelings for me.

Justin

Fay and Aaron were by my side holding me in place as I stood still witnessing the quarrel in front of me. I could hear them speaking but I couldn't understand anything.

"Who are you to interfere? ! I am talking to MY WIFE! "

I saw Andrew come back at Justin with equal anger .

He wasn't backing off this time.

And it made me realize that Andrew wasn't a weak guy either. He was almost equally competent of Justin in strength.

"She's not your wife! She's my- "

"Justin! "  I yelled, stopping him before he could say something that would make the situation even messier.

"Stop it you guys! Please! " My voice cracking as I stepped forward ignoring Fay's tries to stop me.

Soon enough I was standing in front of them . Both of their eyes were on me.

God, I did not want to be in some messy love triangle at all.

But here I was, the sole reason these guys were ready to hurt each other but now stood still and waited for my next actions.

I didn't know what I was going to do .

I had to make this situation carry out in peace and no violence.

I looked at both of them before taking a sigh and turning towards Justin.

"Justin.. " I watched him nod as if telling me to continue

"An-Andrew is right.. I am his wife"
I started trying to be as nonchalant as I could. 

I saw Justin's shoulders sulk and his eyes widened in disappointment. I heard Fay and Aaron say something too but I chose to ignore all of that.

"Let me talk to him personally"
I finished as I watched him give me and then Andrew the look of anger whom I was yet to face .

"Unbelievable"