Chapter 33

Her:

2 weeks ago

A shrill noise blared through the cold silent bedroom where the couple was sleeping.

She turned towards the noise only to meet with the bare masculine back of the man she was claiming to be in love with and to a large extent she definitely was but the way he was behaving recently was giving her doubts .

"Hello" He groaned after finally  picking up the call, his back still facing him.

She saw how his body stiffened and in a blink he was out of bed rushing to get ready .

"Babe? " She whispered trying to get him to talk to her.

"Not now" He muttered, frustration gripping his tone as he walked into the closet.

Her heart clenched . It was not supposed to be like this.

No.

She has sacrificed everything for this guy.

And he wasn't ready to even look her way or touch her if it wasn't for sex.

She felt used.

Hurt .

Maybe it was her karma.

But she was in love.

Like out of mind in love with this guy.

The guy her sister was married to.

She never wanted all this to happen.

She never wanted to break a marriage.

Specifically her sister's.

But she did.

She watched how he came back dressed in a white shirt and black pants before walking out.

She sits up, hugging the quilt close to her own bare chest .
Her lips parted as she prepared herself to speak and maybe try one more time? And see if he listens?

See if he comes back?

"Andrew... "

He didn't.

Instead she heard the front door open and then shut close before the sound of his engine going off met her ears.

This is not how it was supposed to be.

They were supposed to be together.

Instead they were more distant from each other than when she was in India and knew him just through her mobile screen.

She recalled feeling a slight pang of jealousy when Sia had sent her his picture.

She was used to get the best of everything when it came between them.

To say she was disappointed when her parents allowed Sia to leave the country for further studies would be an understatement.

She needed her there.

To be reminded  that she was better than her.

And then the news that she got married to such a nice looking man who had a lot of money.

She wanted that.

She needed that.

And she ended up snatching all that from her hands right in front of her eyes.

She wouldn't deny how she felt at peace when Andrew kissed her for the first time.

She had succeeded in snatching 'the goody two shoes' husband from her sister .

She felt guilt rising inside her.

Maybe this was her Karma?

It had to be.

Or maybe Andrew was just having a bad day?

Or a couple of days maybe?

He's told her that he was sure Sia would come back the night she left .

He knew she had no one else.

He was almost overly confident.

But when she didn't, he felt uneasy but excused himself proposing that she must be staying at some hotel and will come back in a day Or two when she gets over their betrayal.

It started on the 3rd day after she left. Andrew was  distant at first but now he was getting frustrated angry with even the little things.

A cry finally leaves her mouth as her tears finally flow free.

The memories of when she felt used for the first time.

The first time she lamented over her decisions .

She was in bed with him .

He was almost asleep but she couldn't sleep.

She wanted to feel how Sia must have felt.

She wanted to feel the power.

The feeling of superiority knowing that she had once again managed to get the status Sia once possessed.

Cuddling more into Andrew's chest she kissed his neck.

Andrew sighed in appreciation but did not open his eyes .

She took it as a cue to continue. In a swift motion she was sitting on his waist, his hands grabbed her waist almost as a reflex while she left a trail of wet kisses on his neck and shoulders.

"I am gonna file the divorce papers tomorrow"
He whispered catching her offguard

She pulled back only to look into his nonchalant eyes while hers beamed with joy

"yeah?! "

Before he could respond, she connected their lips in a passionate kiss.

But he didn't reciprocate.

Half annoyed with his lack of efforts she pulled back again and looked at him with her eyebrows raised in confusion.

But Andrew wasn't looking at her. His hands were still on his waist but his mind wasn't.

His eyes appeared blank.

Even in the moonlight she was able to make out his expression of distress and emotionless eyes.

"The court attorneys will definitely find her"

********************************
Here's a little pov from the infamous sister
Tell me if u enjoyed this.

I wrote this while sitting in my psychology honors class.

So please overlook some minor mistakes

Thank you so much for reading

Please vote, comment and share

Ilysm

Bbye!