◆PROLOGUE◆

I hold her tightly in my arms, her blood staining everywhere around us. Tears stream down my face uncontrollably as I try to console her. Her voice is weak and raspy as she struggles to speak.

"Avey?" she manages to say, her voice barely audible.

"Yes, honey, I'm here. Don't worry," I assure her, trying to offer a comforting smile.

"If I die... you have to find it!" she interrupts me, her urgency evident.

"Shhhh, don't say that. Everything is going to be okay," I respond, my voice filled with determination.

"Avey, please listen to me. You have to find the book. It's the only way to face him... please," she pleads, her body growing weaker by the second.

"You're not going to die. I won't let that happen. We'll be okay, and you can't leave me... you promised me," I say, my voice cracking with emotion. But she interrupts me, a smile on her face as she lifts her blood-soaked hands to hold my face gently.

"We will meet again, I promise you. And this time... I will make sure to find the book faster," she says, he smile unwavering.

Tears continue to fall from my eyes as I whisper, "I love you." Her hands slip from my face and fall to the ground, her eyes closing and her body growing cold.

"Noooo!"

♣︎Book of legends♣︎And ◆Whispers of dead◆

♣︎Book of legends♣︎
And
◆Whispers of dead◆