★TWIST OF MY FAITH★

♣︎People Are Poison♣︎

I find myself in a state of utter confusion, unsure of my whereabouts

I find myself in a state of utter confusion, unsure of my whereabouts. As I scan my surroundings, all I see is the wreckage of this place, a scene of chaos and despair. The air is heavy with the scent of fear, and the biting coldness seems to penetrate my very bones. People lie strewn across the floor, as if a malevolent curse has befallen this forsaken place. Trembling with unease, I desperately search for an escape route, but to no avail.

Suddenly, a voice breaks the silence from behind me. Startled, I turn around to face the source of the sound. It is the man I had encountered when the girl was possessed. Fear laces my voice as I inquire,

"Who in the world are you?" His perpetual smile sends shivers down my spine, intensifying my sense of dread.

"I must admit, Hazel, I did not anticipate such a question from you. However, I shall forgive your ignorance. You may not remember me, I'm Ceberus, who never forgots about you," he declares, his face drawing closer to mine. I swallow hard, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Ceberus? Who is hell he are?" I said in myself, trying to know who is he?

"Where am I? And what has happened to these poor souls?" I manage to ask, my voice quivering. He chuckles, a sound that only deepens my confusion and fear.

"I can hardly believe that you remain oblivious to the truth about your own hometown," he remarks, his laughter echoing through the desolate space.

The confusion washed over me, leaving me disoriented and unable to comprehend his words.

"Home town... what are you talking about?" I questioned, my voice tinged with bewilderment. He chuckled, seemingly amused by my lack of understanding.

"I can't fathom why your parents kept this from you until now. It seems they have no valid excuses for deceiving you, do they?" His statement left me skeptical, causing me to narrow my eyes in disbelief.

"Don't be like this, my dear. We all encounter falsehoods in life, but it is the victor who swiftly rises and uncovers the truth hidden beneath the surface," he smirked, his tone dripping with confidence.

"What truth are you referring to?" I inquired, my curiosity piqued.

"The truth of your true self, Hazel. Wake up and see the havoc you have wreaked. Wake up..."