◆THE TALE OF THE POSSESSED GIRL◆

"WISH TWO"
NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS ALWAYS TURE

"WISH TWO" NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS ALWAYS TURE

*Chapter eight*
*Hazel*

We find ourselves standing in front of the house, our hearts pounding with anticipation. Asher, with a sense of urgency, has just revealed to us the task that lies ahead - the mission to save his beloved and retrieve the other half of the necklace.
He instructs us to read certain things, assuring us that doing so will grant us access to the coveted necklace. However, he leaves us with a cryptic message, one that lingers in our minds: "Not everything we see is always true." I am perplexed by the meaning behind his words, and when I turn to Ezlyn for clarification, he echoes the same enigmatic sentiment, advising me to accept it at face value.

Now, we stand on the precipice of Asher's plan, ready to infiltrate the house. The details have been meticulously arranged, and our course of action is clear - we will enter through the window, retrieve the necklace, and make our swift exit. It seems straightforward enough, but as I am lost in my thoughts, Ezlyn's voice interrupts my reverie. "Hazel, hey," he calls out, snapping me back to reality. I gaze at him, awaiting his next words. "I was just saying that we need to begin now,"

He spoke with a calm assurance, his words causing me to shift nervously in my seat. My gaze wandered from him to the window, seeking solace in the outside world. "Don't worry, Hazel," he reassured me, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "This task is as easy as pie, don't you trust me." I scrutinized him, taking in his appearance from head to toe, searching for any signs of doubt.

"Of course I don't," I replied, my voice tinged with a mixture of skepticism and apprehension.
His smile widened as he reached out and gently grasped my waist.

"Excellent," he declared. "Then let us commence without further delay." In the blink of an eye, we found ourselves inside a cramped room. The bed occupied the center, and my eyes were immediately drawn to the sight of a girl, bound from head to toe, lying motionless upon it. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed, my voice filled with shock and disbelief. Meanwhile, Ezlyn began to scour the room, his movements purposeful and deliberate, as if he were searching for something of great importance.

"What are you searching for?" I inquired, my curiosity getting the better of me. "Nothing, nothing," he replied, his tone evasive. Standing side by side, we positioned ourselves next to the girl's bed. "Now, Hazel," he instructed, his voice steady and composed. "You must utter the incantation, but remember, you must do so after donning the necklace." I swallowed hard, my fear threatening to consume me entirely. I could hardly feel myself amidst the overwhelming sense of dread. "Don't worry, Hazel," he repeated, his voice filled with reassurance. "This task is as easy as pie." Nodding in response, I took a deep breath, summoning every ounce of courage within me, and began to recite the sacred words.

I uttered the words aloud, my voice echoing through the room. However, to my dismay, the girl remained motionless, as if frozen in time. The room, though not completely dark, was dimly lit by the flickering flame of a candle that Ezlyn had.