Part 4

That guy Ashu jumped and climbed his truck. Yes, he doesn't have any home. His home is his huge truck, where he has designed household things. 

He opened his shirt and laid down. It was very hot. 

Ashu- Ahh! Such a long day. Obviously I won't kill any innocent person... (sigh) I will graduate soon, and will find a job soon. Then I will destroy you my lovely boss, oops, my dear uncle, ASMIT PATEL!

He yawned. 
Ashu- What a great actor you are Siddharth dear, I think you should try to be an actor. Literally, I swamp my character to a kid when I am Ashu. Like, I must get an oscar.  

He chuckled.
Yes, It is the lead character, Siddharth Nigam.
He works under Asmit now to know his working style as well as to get some money in hand for his expenses. He knows Asmit's forces, weakness and his power. 

He studied and cooked some food for him. Then he went to his destination. Today he just had to steal some money. It was easy for him. He promises himself that he will pay those amount back to the people from whom he steals when he is free. 

It was almost dusk and he finally completed his mission. He hid that bag somewhere in his truck and slept for a while. 

^^^^^
When his eyes were disturbed due to the scorching heat of the sun, he woke up with a big yawn! He wore his cloth and his fake beard. 
He drove to Asmit's mansion and jumped out with the bag of money. 
He walked with swag to Asmit. He was talking on his phone. 

Sid- Boss!
Asmit(on phone)- Ek second hold karo (hold the call for a second)

Sid-  Kaam ho gaya! (I have completed the work!)
He threw the bag to the ground and flexed his collar.

Asmit nodded
Asmit- Aise hi kaam karte rahoge to ekdin tum mere khaas admi baan jaoyge. (If you continue working like this, I will appoint you as my main goon.)

Siddharth nodded and wore his sun glass. But while turning and going back, his eyes caught a female figure standing on the balcony. That red dress with the mourn in her face was eternal. He couldn't blink, but stare shamelessly. 
He removed his sun glass to have a better look at her. She wasn't staring back but that wasn't necessary either. How pretty was she? Was she there for real?

The man named Raghav patted Siddharth's back and signalled him to go from there. Siddharth followed his instruction but his eyes never left the view of her. 

He kept walking looking at her even though she wasn't visible until he was hit by his standing truck!
Sid- Huh? 
He rubbed his forehead and shook his head of disbelief. 

Sid- Who is she and what was she doing there? Is she boss's wife? Too young I guess. But, then what was she doing here! Uhh! Maybe I should have a cup of tea. 

He drove to a tea shop and asked for a cup of hot tea. 
But, the order was served by the same girl in the red dress!
Huh? Wait....how beautiful she is...

He was drowning in the pool of her beauty. He smirked and held her hand softly. He pulled her closer to kiss her palm...But! She has a deep voice, like a man? 

She jerked his hand and the cup of tea fell upon his jeans.
She- kya kar raha hai yrr  (What are you doing dude!)

Siddharth blinked his eyes as the tea touched his skin just to get more shock. She was no where. He was about to kiss the man who came with the cup of tea. 
He smacked his own forehead. 

Sid- What is happening to me! I am day dreaming about her!
He suddenly smiled with dreamy eyes. 

Sid- But what to do....she is so beautiful. Oh god! She must be a broken angel. 
The previous guy came with another cup of tea.

Man- DON'T KISS MY HAND NOW!
He came out of his dreamland. 

Sid- No brother! eww...I was out of my mind then. 

Man- Oh really! I guess you are in love? 
Sid- Maybe? HUH? Wait, ...

Man- Have you gone mad Sidd... I mean ashu! 
Sid- Sidd...I mean ashu. how many time should I tell you not to take my real name so loudly Abhishek Bhaiya! 

Introducing Abhishek Nigam: 
He is a wonderful young man around 25 and his tea is famous over his area. He is a humble guy. Siddharth has known him since he first came to Hyderabad and somehow they both grew close very quickly. Siddharth has judged him enough and he has realized the man is worth to trust. That is when he revealed his real name to Abhishek but, he is restricted to take his real name aloud.

He whisper yelled. 
Abhi- Shut up lover boy!

Siddharth narrowed his eyes. 
Sid- What? Lover boy?

Abhi- You heard it right. you are in love!
Sid- How!

Abhi- How the hell will I know! Go to your home and think about it.
Siddharth took the last seep of the tea. 

Sid- Bye brother!
Abhi- Don't kiss random male and women in the road. 

Sid- Hey you!
He glared at him and Abhishek just chuckled. 

He went to a pond and thought to take a bath. 
He was humming a song. He forwarded his hand for the soap but someone was already holding it for him.

He opened his eyes just to see her for the third time. 
Sid(in mind)- She is holding it for me... How sweet of her...WAIT! OH NO! I am almost naked!

He covered his chest and tried hiding in the pond. After a while getting no response from her, he stared and saw no one.  
A middle aged man was passing by. 

Sid- UNCLE! Did you see any girl in red dress? 
Uncle- No young boy!

Siddharth face palmed as he blushed. 
Sid- Hayeee...She is just everywhere... Am I really in love?
__________________