Part 33

It was the Monday morning. The Nigam family were really busy to make sure if the things are packed, to pack some food for the journey and to confirm that they were not missing out any important belonging.
After having their breakfast, the car arrived. They rode it and drove to Lonavela, where their home stay was booked. 

On their way, they played their favourite songs, and sang to jam along with it. The driver wasn't bothered much. He was a middle aged man, and he seemed to admire the bond of the family.

Finally, reaching to their destination after two hours, the home stay came to their vision. It was truly beautiful, unlike some which advertises extra.

They had booked three rooms. The rooms were small and cozy so they picked it instead of one big. It would give them their personal privacy as well.

The mountains were clearly visible from Siddharth and Avneet's room. There was continuous ranges of mountain, and their home stay was in the forest of pines. 

It was already the lunch time, so they decided to have some family time rather than taking a look around the place. They decided to gather energy so that they can explore the roads from dawn. 

The lunch was served well, it was liked by all. Luckily, they were the only family in the home stay so there was no interruption.

"I will take a nap," Vibha said. "I could barely sleep yesterday night, for I was too eager."
"Oh. Well, I just remember one old woman complaining that she would not like to join us," Vaishnavi said only to get her ear pulled by Vibha.

"Whom are you calling old brat!" Vibha scolded.
"You!!!" Vaishnavi said with a chuckle.

They always teased Vibha as 'old woman', for she hated it.

A large slap landed on her back and Vibha left the room. Vaishnavi wiped her fake tears. 

"How about, we play truth and dare?" Abhishek suggested. 

"We are married already, what do we even ask each other then?" Vaishnavi said with a yawn.

"That's the fun. We know each other's secret as well, so it would be a really hard level," Abhishek said.

"As you wish man," Vaishnavi said with another yawn.

"Stop yawning!" Abhishek said.

"Idiot!" Vaishnavi muttered. 

Before they could start quarreling, Avneet spoke up.

"Let's start!" 

"But a bottle is unnecessary if there is only four people," Siddharth said. 

"Let's make chits with each other's name," Abhishek said. "If I receive yours, I get to question you."

"Okay, that is a good idea," Vaishnavi said and Abhishek flexed. She rolled her eyes. 

They made chits and each picked one of the four. 

"I will go first," Abhishek said. 

"So, it is..." he dramatically paused while opening the chit. "It's Siddharth!"
Siddharth sighed. "Truth," he said. 

"Okay, I have wanted to ask this to you from long," Abhishek said. "Are you bisexual?"

"What? I have a wife for god's sake!" Siddharth answered. 

"I mean I remember how you imaged me as your girlfriend, back in Hyderabad," Abhishek said with a smirk.

"T-that's..." Siddharth felt betrayed. 

"Explain! What did you do with my husband!" Vaishnavi glared. 

"I- Fine!" Siddharth sighed again. "When you fall in love, you often see things, so I used to see her face in him, though she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and dada has the face of a monkey."

Avneet became curious to know about his first love.
Did he sacrifice her to save Avneet? She thought.

"I will go next," Vaishnavi said and opened her chit. "It's Abhishek."

"I choose dare, my love!" Abhishek said. 

"Hold your ears, and do sit and ups 10 times saying that I am the best woman! " Vaishnavi said. "And I will record it." 

"That is too unfair," Abhishek complained. 

"I see no problem in it, go ahead!" Siddharth said with a smirk. 

Abhishek sighed and completed his dare. 

"I will show it to our kids," Vaishnavi said. 

"Eager, I see" Siddharth said. 

"Kids? Plural? Oh I see," Avneet said. 

"Avneet, aren't you being too smart?" Vaishnavi said. "Should I expose you?"

"I love you Vaishu di!" Avneet said making her husband crave to hear the first letter and next two words from her mouth, which will be for him.

"I know right," Vaishnavi chuckled. "Avu, you go next."

"I got," Avneet said as she opened her chit. "You."

"I choose dare," Vaishnavi said. "I cannot risk 'truth' from you."

"What are you two hiding?" Abhishek asked. 

"It's a sisters secret dumbo," Vaishnavi said. 

"As you made my brother suffer, I dare you to sit on his lap," Avneet said. 

"That is wild!" Siddharth said. 

Abhishek looked at Avneet and nodded his head of victory. Vaishnavi glared at Avneet, only if she knew that her husband had pleaded both Avneet and Siddharth to give such dares to her.

"I guess, me next," Siddharth said. 

"It's Avneet," Abhishek said. "She is the only left out here!"

"What would you like to choose?" Siddharth asked, in a soft voice. 

"Eh, truth?" Avneet said. 

"H-have you ever-" Siddharth said but he couldn't complete his words.

"Never-mind," he said. "Did you have any relationship?"

"No," she replied. 

Vaishnavi and Abhishek sighed. There was no improvement in the younger couple. Anyone could say that both loved each other but none were ready to confess.

"Round two I guess," Abhishek said. 

They shuffled the chits and picked one again.

"I got Avneetay," Abhishek said. 

"Truth again!" Avneet replied. 

"Have you ever fallen in love?" Abhishek asked, knowing Siddharth was about to ask this to her. He looked at Siddharth who smiled at him.

"Uh-"

"You can't lie okay? Because we know the truth," Vaishnavi said. 

"I have," Avneet answered while lowering her gaze to the floor. 

"I have got, Abhishek!" Vaishnavi said. 

"Dare baby," Abhishek said. 

 "Free me from your lap," she said with a smirk. Having no hope, Abhishek fulfilled it. Avneet nodded her head at him, which brought back some rays of hope in him,

They continued to play the game, until it was evening. They broke the game to have a tea break. Vibha was up as well. 

As the night took over, they requested the home stay manager to arrange them a barbecue. They also arranged a small fire maker. The five sat surrounding it, and talked about their families, struggles, experiences and happy times. 
__________

After they had their dinner, they bid a bye to each other and went to their respective rooms. Avneet was down due to certain reasons, and Siddharth had known it. 

"What's wrong with you?" he asked. "You seem a little down, are you feeling sick?" 

Avneet got up on the bed. 
"N-no, I am totally fine."

"So, you have learnt to lie to me?" he asked. 

"I am not-" Avneet said until he leaned closer to her and pulled up into his embrace. Their intimacy made her heart skip a beat. Her hands were on his chest, and her hair were hovering upon his face. 

"If you don't tell me, I will suppose that you want a kiss," he said and tightened his grip around her waist, which widened her eyes. 

"NO!" she said and tried to get out of his embrace. But his hold was too strong for her. 

"I was j-just wondering," she finally said. "if that girl was pretty."

"Who?" Siddharth asked being clueless. 

"T-the one you used to think A-abhishek bhaiya as," she said and averted her gaze from him. 

This made him smile. She was jealous, wasn't she? He was fearing for nothing. Maybe, he should tease her a little?
He thought.

"Hmm," he took a strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ears. 

"She is indeed beautiful," he said. 

"And?" she asked. 

"And, pretty, cute, calm, kind, shy, talented, charming..." he replied. 

"W-was I a thorn in your love life?" Avneet said, her eyes had teared up, and she was embarrassed. 

"No, you were not!" he replied. 

"Then, can I ask you a few more questions?" she asked.

"Ofcourse," he said.

"Did she know that you love her?" she asked him, keeping the tense as 'love' instead of 'loved'. She wanted him to correct her and make it a past tense. 

"I don't think she knows," he replied, which broke her heart. He didn't correct her tense. Was all the moments he had shared with her just an empathy? Did he kiss her because he wanted to forget his lover? Or was he imagining her as his lover?

"D-did you k-kiss her?" She asked him.

"I did," Siddharth said with a smirk and pinned her to the bed. "Do you perhaps want to know how she had kissed me?"

She nodded her head even before processing his words. But once she did, she quickly shook her head, but oh she was too late. 
He had already pecked her lips. 

"This is how she kissed me," he said.  

He looked at her red face, and placed his lips upon hers twice. He kissed her softly, waiting for her to kiss back, but he knew she was to numb to do that. He loosened the grip from her hands and caressed her waist, which made her gasp.

He teased her but kissing sensually, knowing it pretty well that he was flustering her. 

"And, this is how I kiss her," he said. 

He smirked and turned off the light. 

"I had kissed her for the first time, during my brother's wedding, she had pecked my lips the day I told her about this trip, and I kissed her for the second time now," he said and laid on the bed, pulling her into his embrace. 
___