Part 24

Asmit laughed like a maniac seeing the vulnerable state of Avneet. She looked helpless as she was only in her inner garment on the upper half. Asmit has ripped her churidar. The Le-jeans were fitting her legs perfectly, letting Asmit drool over her curves. 

"You told me lies kitten! You lied on the swear of god. I don't care if you rot in hell or not, for your sin, I will let you have a taste of hell... right now, at this particular moment!" Asmit grinned and opened his lower piece of cloth. 

Avneet closed at eyes. At that moment, she realized how different she felt when Siddharth touched her. His touch gave her comfort, brought her peace of mind. Her heart races when Siddharth leans closer or pulls her towards himself. But, even the uneven beating of heart has some sort of excitement and eagerness to experience the next moment.
She has wondered about the feelings, the sensations... 

Asmit gripped her jaw which forced her to look at the naked older man. She closed back her eyes. Tears dripped from her eyes, all she could think was about Siddharth. 
His words, his touch, his care, his eyes, his ethics and him.       

Avneet felt a hard skin touching her cheeks. She knew it was the older man's body part through which he can produce the sperms to reproduce. Asmit hit her cheeks with his penis and laughed seeing her curled up figure, who was closing her eyes tightly. 
"I will free you from here."
"Just do as I say young lady... don't make noise."
"I will never let him touch you."
"Marry me!"

Siddharth's words flashed upon her minds. Is the strange eagerness, excitement, comfortable yet weird and desperate feeling is what they says love is? 
Was she in love with him? 

Avneet heard Asmit ordering her to open her eyes and pleasure him, but she didn't lift her eye lid. 

"Thank You for these days, S-siddharth! You have given me a reason to live, you have taught me the value of life. I want to be yours... I want to feel your touch, I want to experience your love. He will take away my virginity, but not my heart...not my soul. I shouldn't have fallen, but now once I have fallen in love with you, I will try my best to not have any expectations from you to love me back. I don't know if he will keep me alive... but I wish you health and happiness. I love you... and mom too! "

She confessed the feelings to herself. She felt surprisingly wonderful realizing she was in love with Siddharth. Asmit was slapping her and kicking her, but she felt no pain. 
She was happy... 
To experience the feeling of love. 
To experience how it feels to be cared. 
To experience the joys of life. 
To experience having an elder brother like Abhishek, a sister like Vaishnavi, a friend like Reem and mothers like Vibha and Mrs. Rao.
And lastly, to experience multiple conversations with HIM, only HIM! Her husband, Siddharth Nigam.

Asmit was getting frustrated. No matter what he does, Avneet doesn't open her eyes, neither she pleasures him. He picked her up and pushed her to the bed. 

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" he yelled and gripped her neck. He sat up to push his member into her mouth when there was a loud bang in the door. 

"WHO THE FUCK IT IS!" Asmit yelled. 
He loosed his grip from Avneet being distracted by the loud banging. 
Who among his workers has the dare to bang him especially when he has ordered them not to disturb him at this hour? 

Taking the opportunity, Avneet pushed Asmit and got up. 
She ran towards the door for her life but Asmit pulled her back and slammed her body to the wall. 

"OPEN THE DOOR, ELSE I WILL CALL THE POLICE!" 
"Ashu!" "Siddharth..." both Asmit and Avneet uttered at the same time.

Avneet doesn't know from where she got back her courage. She kicked him where he is weak as he groaned.