Betrayal Part 2(damirae)

I put my story on hold because i want to write this oneshot. Replying to DC_Lover07, i hope u like this. I will on a better Damirae one! ☺️
Damian Pov
"Ready Damian?", Grayson asked as stepped into the batcave. "Why did you let joker Jr escape",Grayson questioned me again. "He vanished before i could attack, he was nowhere to be found", I said truthfully. "Of course he vanished Demon, that is always your answer to get out of things", Drake said from the batcomputer. "It's not, i dont make up excuses!". "Damian that's enough, let's go", Dick said. I couldn't care less about Drake. After yesterday's episode of escaping, i came back to the manor. I thought wisely, no food, no water, no clothes, no shelter. Today i was going back to titans tower. The only reason i was going was to see Raven. We had become close friends when i last visited. I always had feelings for her, but shut it down. Why would she even like me? I guess i chose to distract myself with Bianca, thinking that i had feelings for her when i didn't. I broke out of my daze and hopped into the batmoblie next to the drivers seat. Grayson began driving away from the place i would never call home. This might sound weird, but i see raven as my comfort. I feel at home with her. I plugged in my earphones and i played something i could relate to. I think im lost again by Chase Atlantic. I didn't even notice that i had dozed off during the journey to Jump city. I was awoken by Grayson. "We're here", He said. I nodded rubbing my eyes lightly. There stood the titans in front of the huge T shaped tower. My eyes wondered around until i saw raven. She looked even more beautiful now. I jumped out the batmobile and Starfire approached me. "It's wonderful to have you back Damian", she said plastering her joyful smile on. I nodded to her and to the rest of the team. I made my way to my room and set my duffle bag on the bed. I sat on the bed rethinking everything that happened. Father wanted to disown me. I got cheated on and used. Nobody...loves me. Tears began streaming down my face without warning. I didn't even try to stop them. I took of my shirt and stared at myself in the mirror. I read the words that were cut into my chest. Failure. Burden. Disappointment. Unloved. Slut. Heartless. Monster. I felt as if they were all true, they are. "Damian it's me, can you open up", Ravens sweet voice boomed through the door. Shit. I scrambled to wipe my tears away, but they kept flowing. Suddenly i heard my room door open, panic rose in my chest. "Oh sorry Dami, i thought you weren't here because you never answered", Raven apologized.
Raven Pov
Before i could leave to give Damian some privacy, i couldn't help but stare at him. He had alot of scares on his chest and stomach, they were words engraved in him. Damian quickly slipped on a shirt, it was obvious that he was avoiding my eyes. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his cheek. I slowly turned his face towards me. His eyes were red and puffy from...crying, his hair was slightly messy. "Dami, what's wrong?", I asked in a soothing manner. "Nothing, just leave. You will leave me too if you see who i really am", Damian panicked. He sat on his bed and leaned against the headboard. I sighed softly, i made my way onto his bed. He glanced at me, we gazed into eachothers eyes for a mere second. I went to touch his hand, but he flinched. "You can tell me Damian, i won't leave you ever. You can hurt me and i will still be here waiting for you. I don't want to pressure you okay? When your ready i will be here". "Why won't you...leave me? ", Damian asked me in a soft tone. "Because i love you. I always have", I confessed. Damian looked at me wide eyed and abruptly stood up. "Your lying! It's a joke right. I bet Logan is outside recording", Damian said in disbelief. He checked outside his bedroom before shutting the door. "See he is not there, love, i am telling the truth. I love you so much",i told him. I grazed his hand with my thumb and asked the question that roamed my mind. "Why would you think this was a joke?". He turned away from me and replied with, "You'll think I'm weak and stupid if i tell you". "I could never. Your the strongest person i know, well not physically but mentally". "F-Fine...my brothers always go on a family trip without me. They asked me if i wanted to come, it turns out it was a joke. I-I was happy..",Damian said. His voice was so soft and warm. I pulled him into a hug. "Aw Dami, my poor baby. What they did was mean. You don't deserve that, you deserve to be happy. I love you so much, you don't need to worry about them for now, i will be here with you". I felt wetness on my shirt and then soft sobs. Damian pulled away from me a while later. I placed my finger tips on his shirt. "Can i see", i asked him. He nodded slowly. I gently picked up his shirt which revealed scars and engraved words. Each word i read my heart shattered into pieces. "I-I will never be l-loved..", Damian said, but it sounded like a whisper. "That is not true. I love you okay, these words don't describe you. Your brave, caring, understanding, loving, cute, handsome, your the most beautiful person i have met. Your family treats you unfairly and they don't deserve you. You deserve the world", I said to him. I didn't even plan that, the words just calmly slipped out. "Do you m-mean t-that" he asked me. "I mean it", I reassured him. I traced over his scars on his chest, i could see a visible pink on his cheeks. Literally so cute. "I love you Raven", he said to me. God, i just keep falling more inlove with this man. My Man. I embraced him again. We kept on cuddling in his bed as he told me everything about what had occurred recently. I kept on littering his face with kisses. "Raven", he said. I hummed in response. "Will you be my girlfriend", He asked. My eyes widened and i shook with excitement. "Of course, i thought you wanted to take it slow because of the whole Bianca situation", i replied. Damian then leaned slightly over me. I connected our lips into a loving and passionate kiss. Our first kiss, that was our first kiss. We eventually pulled away, our foreheads touching. Damian then laid slightly on me and held me tight. I chuckled at his actions. I began stroking his hair, giving him a light message. He hummed in content. I watched as the love of my life dozes of into a peaceful sleep. My dreams finally came true. Him, he is mine. He is my dream. I let my tiredness guide me into a deep slumber aswell. "Goodnight beloved". "Night Dami". That was our last words to eachother.
Hiiii, sorry it took so long. This is not edited. School has been stressful so i don't get alot of time now days. Let me know if you like it or have requests. Love yahh peeps💖