Campsite Pleasures (Jondami)

This is basically a part two to my Road trip oneshot featuring jondami.
Warning : Smut, teasing
Jon's Pov
I nearly drooled as i watched Damian get down on his knees. He stared up and me wide eyed. Then, he grabbed hold of jean's zipper. "Relax, Jonathan. Allow me to pleasure you", he said in a seductive tone. I'm inlove with the way my name rolled out of his mouth. It sounded so much better when he said it. His hands roamed above my waist band all the way to my ribs. Flames immediately attached itself to the area where each of his fingertips collided with my bare skin. He reached of my zipper and tugged it down. I watched as he reached into my boxers to retrieve my hard cock which begged to be free. Damian gave me a grin before lightly licking the tip. He began doing little kitty licks teasing me further. Once he took me into his mouth, i had reached pure bliss. My tipped my head back with my mouth slightly open. I couldn't help my reaction, it just felt so amazing.
Damian Pov
Jonathan looked so hot tipping his head back. I stared at his cock in disbelief. It was huge. At first I didn't know if i could take him all in my mouth. I began doing little licks incase i couldn't fit him on the first try. I opened my mouth and took him in quarter way. I started bobbing my head back and forward maintaining eye contact with him this whole time. I took him out of my mouth and stroked him as fast as i could. Then, i took him in my mouth again and again and again and again. This went on for a few minutes before i felt a liquid squirt and hit the back of my throat. I closed my eyes listening to Jon's groans and moans of pleasure. He came. I pulled away and made an attempt to look as sexy as possible for my Jon. The little cum that oozed out of the corner of my mouth, i swiped it up with my finger after swallowing his huge load and sucked on it. Jon's eyes turned a darker shade of blue. Something clouded his vision. Lust. "You don't know what you do to me, dami", he said nearly breathless. Suddenly, he pulled me up from the ground and pinned me against the door. "Your turn", he said before diving down. Oh god. I rested my head against the door enjoying this. "Hurry up, Kent", i said to be bratty. He smirked at me then grabbed my pants and boxers and pulled them down at the same time. I gasped in shock. My erection just touched his chin. He chuckled at me which made my face go up in flames. He grabbed ahold of my member and slowly stroked it, creating unbearable friction. I moaned at the sudden yet pleasurable touch. "Damian! You in there?" Grayson. Oh no, no, no, no. "What do you want?!", i nearly yelled. Jon began teasing my hole with his fingers now. It felt so good, too good. He pushed his middle finger into me. He began pushing it in and out while sucking me off. "This is my room too",Grayson argued. I was in panick until i realized i had locked the door. "Is Jon there with you?", He yelled though the door. "Yeah! We're b-busy", i stuttered. Oh shit. Now Jon inserted two fingers inside me. He began to curl them and eased them deeper each time. My mind was lost in pleasure from him sucking me so hard to his fingers inside me. "Ohhh Jon~hmmm, yes. There! Right there!", I had screamed when he hit my prostate. By now i had forgot completely about Grayson's bangs against the door. I was so close. So close to cumming. "Oh god, Jon. I'm gonna c-cum", i managed to get out. His tongue swirled around the tip of my cock. That sent me over the edge as i shot my load into the mouth. He moaned which sent vibrations running through me. My legs gave out and i fell against the door. Then, I was being carried from the floor. My eyes were now droopy and i was so tired. "Is my baby tired from all that?", Jon cooed while he gently dropped me onto my bed. "Hmmm", i hummed while nodding my head. My eyes were still closed though. I heard the door open then, "Sorry about that Dick", it was Jon. I let their chatter fade into the distance and let sleep take over me as i curled up under the sheets.
Timeskip~
I woke up to birds chirping outside the window. I glanced downwards only to see a strong arm wrapped around me. Jon. He was here and cuddling with me. "Morning Beloved", i whispered to him. I began poking his face in an attempt to wake him up. "Hmm", Jon groaned, still content on burying himself in me. He looked so adorable. "Jon, Jon!", that woke him up. He cracked one eye open. "Damii", he pouted because i had woken him up. "Did you change me?", i asked him. "Yeah, i couldn't let you sleep with those uncomfortable pants", he said. God, his morning voice was so damn sexy. "So you have decided to dress me in your hoodie and my shorts", i smiled. "What? You look so adorable like this", he smiled. I smiled back at him, but frowned after. "I'm not adorable". He then leaned towards me and connected our lips in a slow passionate kiss to shut me up. "Enough of that lovebirds. I still can't believe you locked me out because you were too busy having sex~", Grayson began saying but i cut him off shortly. "Shut up, Grayson!", i snapped. Jon just laughed at us in return. He then sat up, his hand on my back. He lifted me up and placed me on his shoulder. "No! Kent, release me!", i began hitting him. He laughed at me as he made his way to the bathroom. He locked us into the bathroom before turning the shower on. We smirked evilly at each other. "Aw no guys. Just no. I'm never sharing a room with you people again", Grayson said from the bedroom, but i couldn't care less because i was with Jon. My Jon.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I had to let that out. I hope you guys enjoyed the smut you horny little bats❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋 also requests are open. So pls comment some suggestions and stuff guys.