Love At The Fair(damirae)

Damian x Terra
I know most of you hate this ship, but I'm currently running out of ideas. Imma do more damirae ofc. Should i start doing some of y/n. Like those type of oneshots. Let me know and don't forget to vote, comment and share. ♥️

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, tricked yaaaa. This is actually a damirae oneshot people. ♥️

Raven Pov
7:00. It's 7:00 and Kory has already banged on every bedroom door that occupied someone. I looked to my side to see Damian. God, he was so beautiful. Gorgeous would be an underestimate. I was currently in his room sleeping in his bed. Memories of last night flashed my mind. I blushed furiously. Gosh, Damian and i actually did 'it'. Damian and i have been in a secret relationship for quite some time now. "Beloved?", a husky voice said. "Morning dami", i said and leaned down capturing his lips with mine. I covered us with the blanket because we both were still naked from past events. I sat on his waist and leaned down enough so our faces were inches away. "How are you feeling?", he asked while creasing my arms. "Very good". He smiled at me before placing a hand behind my neck and connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. Before i could pull away the door slammed open to reveal Dick. Suddenly I'm pushed into the bed and a blanket is draped tightly over me. "Grayson! I have told you to knock", Damian snapped. "Sorry, but Kory already knocked and you didn't respond", Dick said,"Did you use protection?", he questioned us suspiciously. "Get out", Damian's voice came out as venom. He held his hands up in surrender and left without another word. "I'm sorry, beloved", Damian said in a soft, sweet tone, the venom gone without a trace. "It's fine. Maybe we should get ready before Kory drags us out", i chuckled. "Alright".
Time skip ~
Here we were squashed in Kory's car on our way to the fair. Kory wanted us to do some team bonding and to get along with each other. I planned on doing neither. My actual plan was to sneak of with dami and spend my time with him, but how were we going to do that without everyone getting suspicious.
Damian Pov
We arrived at the fair shortly after a quick stop at the shop for a bottle of water because Logan couldn't stop whining like an immature imbecile. I had to talk to Grayson about earlier events. I have to make sure he will keep his huge mouth shut about Raven and I. Once we all began piling out the car, i motioned for Grayson to follow me. He did so in a very cheerful manner. "This is a serious discussion and it is very important to me and Raven. I just want to clear that up", i said as i glanced back at the group. They were looking at us like we've grown two more heads. Grayson and i don't do any brother bonding, I'm just plain rude to him. Sometimes I was nice, but he always knew how to irritate me which resulted in my insults being thrown at him. "Okayyyy andddd", he said. "Rachel and i have been in a relationship. You obviously know because of past events, but please don't say anything. It has to be secret until we are ready to announce our relationship". He looked at me shocked before he smirked at me. "I approve. She is a good influence on you. You even said please, don't worry i will try to keep quiet about it", he said. "I didn't need your approval, Grayson", i said to him. I nodded as a goodbye before heading to the restrooms. I waited behind the wall for about a minute until Raven appeared out of the same corner i came from. She was holding a weird type of beverage. It was blue and looked like ice with blue colourings. "Hello Damian. Did you talk to Dick about us?", she leaned against the wall next to me. I nodded, "Yes, he said he will try to keep the secret. What is that?", i motioned to the cup. Her mouth hand open. "Have you neve tried ice slushy", she said more like a statement. I shook my head. She outstretched the drink for me and i took a sip from the straw. "It tastes like sugar and ice", i said. She laughed at my reaction. " Although, i wouldn't mind having more of that", i said slowly. She smiled at me.
Raven Pov
Damian was being so adorable right now. We were currently on a bench and he was nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck. His arms were wrapped around me. "Dami- ahah, it tickles", i took a sharp intake of breath. He grinned at me. We sat in each others embrace for what felt like eternity until - "Hello Damian and Raven. I came to congratulate you two. You really make a good couple", Kory said. We saw in the distance that the rest was walking towards us. I looked at Kory in horror. "Grayson!", Damian called. "Dick, i thought you were going to keep quiet", i said in a softer tone than my boyfriend's. "I wanted to tell Kory and the team overhead us", Dick said with a shrug. Damian scoffed at him with a scowl. "Come on, beloved. I want to spend more time with you", Damian said and dragged me to another bench close to a fountain. "It's okay. I actually wanted people to know about us", i said. "Are you sure?", Damian questioned. "Yes". He stared longingly into my eyes. I leaned forward and kissed him. He kissed back rougher. The kiss was slow and sweet. "I love you, raven", he said. I looked at him surprised but smiled. "I love you too, Damian Wayne".
Sorryyyy,this one is a bit short but my mind was blank as usual. Plsssssss request even if you have requests about the other batboys i don't mind. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Not edited also