Mandatory Fun(damirae)

Warning :kinda smutty.

The team had completed a mission and today was 'Mandatory fun day', like Kori called it. "So team today is the day we relax and there is no training",Dick said to them. Garfield jumped with excitement making Damian roll his eyes. The team ran to their rooms to put on their swimsuits. Well, the most mature from the teenagers walked calmly, holding each other's hands. "Come change in my room", Damian said to raven. Raven blushed lightly and looked away. "No Dami", She said much to Damian's dismay. "Why beloved". "I will see you at the pool, i need my privacy", Raven replied before walking to her room and shutting the door. Damian sighed before a mischievous grin appeared on his face. Raven was picking her swimsuit. "Hmmm". Her eyes landed on the revealing one. Over the years, she has gotten quite mischief. She undressed and hopped into the shower. She didn't want to go to the pool to early so to kill time, why not have a hot shower. The hot water relaxed her tensed muscles. Suddenly, she felt something snake around her waist. Hot breathing was felt on her neck. She gasped in shock, "Dami, you scared me!". "Sorry beloved, i was feeling lonely", Damian said, his hands traveled from her waist and nearly cupped her breasts, but raven stopped him by swatting his hand away. "I'm trying to bath, love". Damian pouted. He spun raven around and planted his lips on hers in a passionate and hungry kiss. "Dwwaami humph hmm", Raven tried to say, but Damian's lips were placed firmly on hers. Raven finally gave in and kissed back. They broke apart when Raven's bedroom door opened and banged shut. "Raven", Kori called to her. There was some snickering in the background. "Hey rae, Dick had a water gun. We are playing this hunting game! Can we hide in your room because he set up cameras in every room, that cheater", Garfield remarked giving the necessary information. "Uhhh Sure, I'm in the shower", Raven said loud enough for the team to hear. Raven was trying her best not to make any noises, Damian being Damian was kissing and biting on raven's neck. "Dami stop, they are outside", raven whispered. "Your just have to be quiet", Damian mumbled. He found raven's sweet spot and immediately began abusing the spot. Raven was going to get Damian back for this. "Have you guys seen Damian", Asked Jaime. "No", Garfield said. The two heated couple could here the conversation outside the bathroom. Raven squatted to the shower floor getting out of Damian's grip. She flashed Damian a grin before pecking his boyhood on the tip. Raven began doing little kitty licks and kisses. "r-raven s-stop teasing...",Damian whined. Raven smirked and began pumping him slowly, the pace being unbearable for Damian. Damian was already hard the second he saw her in the shower. Raven got up and trailed her fingers to the sides of Damian's 7 inch. She kissed him, they flipped over so Damian's back was facing the wall. Raven pulled away and made a run for it. She shut the shower door behind her, she giggled then burst out laughing. "Raven, are you alright in there. We are going to leave now. I apologize for disturbing your privacy", Kori said. "Okay, see ya at the pool". Once Raven heard the door close, she bolted in her room. Her towel wrapped loosely around her hourglass body. She couldn't stop giggling at what she did to Dami. She quickly slipped on her swimsuit as fast as she could. "Damian hasn't came to find me, weird", Raven thought. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun. The shower was off when raven went to investigate the bathroom and Damian was nowhere to be seen. As soon as the amethyst eyed girl walked into the bedroom, she was tackled to the carpeted floor. Her eyes met Damian's clear, shiny emerald ones. Damian brought his hands up, he made his hands as if he was going to claw her. Raven's eyes widened. "Dami, no n-no im-m..sorry...", Raven was consumed by laughter. Damian was tickling her stomach, he went to her ribs. His hands then discovered raven's sensitive part. His lips pulled into a smirk. He tackled her thighs, he began tickling her inner thighs. It was easy for him to get to her thighs, for she was wearing a revealing black skin tight swimsuit. "D-Dami...s-stop pleassssssse", Raven begged. She was rolling all over the floor dying of laughter. Damian stopped tickling her and sat down next to her. He watched Raven pant, her chest lifting. "You're mean!", raven said, crossing her arms. "And You're the most sexy thing i have seen in all my years of living",Damian stated. Raven looked away bashfully, a very visible smile on her face. Damian smiled back, he placed his hand on his girlfriend's thigh. He soothingly rubbed it. "We should get going", Raven said out of breath. Damian chuckled. "I'm still getting over that...episode", she inquired. Damian stood up offering raven a hand. Raven got up on her own and intertwined her and Damian's fingers. Damian wore a black track suit pants and a tank top. "Aren't you going in the pool?", raven questioned seeing her boyfriend's attire. "Yes, i am wearing a shorts underneath". Raven looked confused. "Why". "To hide junior which is not working, you owe me later", Damian said. Raven blushed and tugged at their intertwined fingers. "I love you", Damian said to raven. Raven kissed him, it was a sweet and loving kiss. "I love you too Damian". The young couple made their way to the pool outside. Dick and Gar were already in it. Jaime jumped in splashing Kori who was peacefully sitting by the pool side, her legs in the water." Aaaah! ". "Sorry Kori". "You owe me", Damian sung to raven. Raven glared at him playfully. "What does she owe you little d" Dick asked. He swam to the pool side where Damian and raven stood. "Se~", Damian got cut off by raven who put her hand over his mouth. She hesitantly took it off, afraid that Damian will reveal more of their intimacy . "Nothing", raven said to Dick. Dick raised an eyebrow at them. Damian removed his shirt and pants by the lawn chair. He walked next to raven. Raven cautiously stepped next to him. Damian was about to jump in the pool when he was pushed by someone. He crashed into the water leaving a laughing raven. He glared up at her and yanked her by her leg into the pool. She came down with a shriek. Raven wrapped her arms around the emerald boy's neck. Damian lifted her thighs. Raven wrapped her legs around his waist. The two leaned in for a kiss. There lips connected, minutes had went by and they were still kissing. It turned into a whole make out session now. "Get a room you two!", Garfield splashed causing raven to slip off Damian's waist. "Ack". Damian rolled his eyes at Garfield, but still held onto raven. Damian saw Dick holding his phone and grinning behind Garfield. "Grayson, what are you doing?", Damian asked him. Dick smirked at him. He came a little closer so Damian could see the screen. It was a video of him and Raven making out aswell as many pictures of them kissing. "Grayson delete them or i will murder you!", Damian snapped hauling to Dick to retrieve the phone. "Too late, i sent it to the family group chat", Dick said. Damian scowled at him. Raven had to stop him from drowning Dick right there. "Let's go inside, dami", Raven said giving Damian's hand a small squeeze to calm him down. Damian glared at nothing in particular, his face softening when he heard raven's voice. He nodded. They both climbed out the pool. "See you later guys", raven chimed before taking Damian to her bedroom to fulfill his wish from their little scene in the shower.
Hey this is my first time writing something this unholy lol. Sorry for not updating everyday like i used to. School has just been stressful lately. Aight bye, see ya next oneshot 💗💖☺️