A Different Route(Jondami)

Damijon oneshot
"Your late, Kent", Damian bent over the ledge of the building. Jon rolled his eyes. Over the years he has started to lose his goodie two shoes personality. "I got held up", he said sitting next to Damian. "The night is quiet", Damian spoke. Jon looked at him, "Atleast we get to catch up". Damian rolled his eyes, "We are just partners, Kent. We will never be friends, just partners", Damian snapped. Jon glared at him, "You really have an attitude, shortstack", Jon replied. Jon had grown more tall than Damian, but Damian was older. "Shut up, haystack", Damian snapped once more. Jon sighed and didn't say a word. The night was quiet with barely any crime. "Patrol is over, that took forever", Jon said. "We barely did anything tiring", Damian pointed out. As Damian watched over Gotham, a pair of strong arms lifted him of the ground. "Kent, put me down!", He yelled. Jon ignored him and lifted him up by his thighs. Damian was forced to wrap his legs around Jon as he flew into the night sky. "Don't drop me, kent", Damian warned. He held onto Jon's neck. Jon laughed at him. Damian glared with a questioning look. "What? You are so adorable when you're mad, dami", Jon said to him. The smaller broke out into a blush, he hid his face in Jon's neck. "Shut up", was his reply. Damian started to relax in Jon's hold. After some time, they reached the manor. Jon dropped Damian on his bed lightly. "Are you staying?", Damian asked. "Let me check with my parents", Jon replied. He made a quick phone call to his parents, excited by their answer. "Alright, they said it's fine as long as i get back tomorrow". Damian was happy, excited even, but he didn't show it. "I left some clothes here last time. Where exactly is it?", Jon asked looking around the room. "Third drawer", Damian replied bluntly. He quickly got dressed into his pj's while Jon went to retrieve his clothes. 'How'd he get dressed so fast?', Jon thought furrowing his eyebrows. He placed the sweatpants and hoodie on the bed beside Damian who sat up against the headboard. Jon unzipped his Superboy shirt and laid it on the back of a chair that was by Damian's desk. Damian couldn't look away, he knew that Jon had started to workout, but damn. His arms were stronger, he had abs, his skin was smooth and soft. Damian kept on staring at him up and down. Jon unbuckled his jeans. He let it drop to his ankles before stepping out of them. The son of Superman ran a hand through his fluffy hair. God that was so hot. He caught on to Damian's staring at some point. "Like what you see, dami", He smirked. Damian blushed, but turned to his side to hide it. "S-Shut up, Kent", Was all Damian said. He was too embarrassed to think of a proper comeback. "Well, your not denying it", Jon chimed. Jon slipped on his sweatpants, he decided to sleep shirtless tonight.
Damian Pov
He looked hot, he was taller than me now. Ughhhh, i know i like him. I have had feelings for 3 years now. He wouldn't like me the same, i saw the way he looked at girls so why would he even be gay. Suddenly, something burst me out of my thoughts. I felt strong arms around me.
(Warning, it doesn't get smuty, but Jon does a kinda smuty action. I don't know how to explain it , ayyyy, you will find out i guess )
I shifted to my side of the bed, because i realized that i was in the middle. I wasn't facing Jon, i couldn't. I felt someone's hand creep down my thigh, the day i decide to wear shorts! In one swift motion the hand cups in between my legs, i am dragged further into the bed. My back hit a hard chest. I couldn't help, but get hard from the sensation. His hand was still down there, oh god. I glued my mouth shut. If i open it, a sound of pleasure would surely come out. My legs were securely shut. Jon's hand still resting there. "J-Jon, what are you doing?", i managed to get out. "I know you like me, Damian", Jon said which sent chills down my back.
Flashback~
I knocked on the door of Wayne Manor. "Oh hiya Jon, Damian has gone to a meeting with Bruce for Wayne Enterprises. He should be back soon",Dick answered. "Oh, i think i forgot my blue hoodie here", i told him. He nodded, "Come inside, he won't be long", Dick welcomed. I stepped into the manor, Dick led me to living room to wait. "So how have you and Dami been so far", he asked me. "Uhm good, why do you ask". He grinned, "Well, how do you feel about Damian", he asked. He ignored my other question. "I dont know, we're friends or well just partners like Damian says", i said, looking down. "Damian has a hard time with his feelings. Do you like him?", Dick asked. My face burned red, but i couldn't deny it. My face already said it all. "I do like him, but i am sure he will never like me", i admitted. "Really? Damian came to talk to me about his romantic feelings. He wanted some help with them. Jon...he likes you, he really does, but he thinks that you won't like him back", Dick said. I sat there shocked. "And no, i am not lying to you", Dick reassured. "I have to go, i will see Damian for patrol tomorrow. Bye Dick", i said and just ran off.
Flashback ends~
"And i know you took my hoodie", Jon said. My cheeks burned because of everything that has happened. Jon knows i like him, he also knows that i stole his hoodie which smelled so good, and lastly because his hands were laced down there in between my legs. "Jon~", before i could say anything, Jon cut me off. "I like you too Dami, I also love that you wore my hoodie", Jon said. I could feel his breath on my neck. He moved the hand that was in between my legs teasingly. I groaned with my mouth open. "Jon...", i whined. He just chuckled and moved his hand to my stomach. "So what are we", i asked still flustered. "Whatever you want us to be", he said. "Be my boyfriend", i asked. I turned around so i could meet his beautiful blue pearls. "Of course i will be your boyfriend, dami",He answered. We embraced eachother under the blanket, and yes he was still shirtless. Yup, i was dying inside. "Now, give me your hoodie", i demanded. He laughed, but did as i told. He leaned and retrieved it from the chair for me. I slipped it on. God, it smelt of him. He smelt so damn good. I was yanked back down as soon as i finished. It was big for me, just how i like it. "Your so beautiful, dami. You make me so happy", Jon said to me. He cupped my cheek and i did the same. I leaned in as he did. Our lips met into a passionate slow kiss. No clashing tongues, no moaning, just a slow and long awaited kiss.
Bonus
Damian woke up to his boyfriend. "Hmmm, good morning beloved", he spoke. "Morning, baby", Jon said. Damian blushed at the nickname. "I'm gonna go get some breakfast for us", Damian said. "Oki, be quick. I will miss you", Jon said. Damian smiled and made his way downstairs. "Morning Dami", Dick hugged him as he entered the kitchen. "Get off me, Grayson!", Damian snapped. Dick pouted, but complied. "So Demon, did you and Jon like get it on last night or something", Drake teased. Damian glared at him, "No! H-How?", Damian snapped in confusion. "Your hoodie Demon spawn, oh wait, it's not yours", Jason laughed. Damian still seemed confused. "Dami, check the back of the shirt", Dick said. "Don't call me, dami", Damian told Dick. Damian checked in the long mirror and was shocked. How had he forgotten. The hoodie says 'property of Superboy' at the back. "I uhh just borrowed it from him", Dami reasoned. "Why? Your in your own house", Dick questioned. Damian gave him a scary look that clearly meant 'shut up'. "So did you two fuck then", Jason questioned. "W-What n-no. We didn't do anything!", Damian stuttered. Tim laughed, "Sure, demon". "Says the one who gets railed by Jon's older brother every visit!", Damian clapped back. Tim lunged at him, but Dick stopped him in his tracks. "You Demon!", Tim yelled. Damian rolled his eyes and leaned on the counter. His back facing the door. Suddenly, a pair of arms engulfed him and wrapped around his waist. "Morning", Jon said glancing around. "Morning Jon!" Dick said being his cheery self. Damian turned around. Jon bent down a bit to kiss the smaller. Damian gladly accepted it. He almost forgot that his brothers were in the room. "Ewww, nooo! Get a room you two".
Hello my fellow bats. Okay I'm gonna cut the formal shit. It sounded more mysterious in my head. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Plssss drop a vote or comment for me. You can request a ship and i will do it. Kk
Cupcake out❤️. My nickname is cupcake.