Secret (damirae)

"I miss you, beloved", Damian said through the phone. "You miss me or our cuddling" , Raven said. These two teens were in a relationship, one of love. They kept it a secret for some time." Both habibi ", Damian replied. God, they missed eachother so much. Suddenly, Damian's door slammed open." Hey little d! Come and do some sparing with me", Dick said which annoyed Damian to his core. "Can't you knock!", Damian snapped. Dick eyed his phone which was by his ear. "Who are you talking to?", he asked. Damian rolled his eyes, "None of your business, i will join you for training since your so annoying". Dick smiled then skidded off to the batcave. Damian sighed, "Sorry Beloved, i have to go or else Grayson will become suspicious". "I understand. I heard. I can't wait to come see you tomorrow, Kori actually agreed to take the titans by the manor to stay. Your dad agreed too" Raven squealed. Damian chuckled at her, "I love you, Raven". "i love you too, dami". Then they both cut the call. Damian left his phone on his bed before making his way down to most definitely kick Dick's perfect ass.
Jason's Pov
"Master Jason, could you go call master Damian please. I need to confirm something with him about the robin suit, he wanted some new adjustments " Alfred said. Ughhh. "Fine, only for you, Alfie", i said. Alfred nodded. I lazily climbed  the stairs to demon's room aka Damian's room. I didn't bother to knock, i just entered. It was empty. Great. Something caught my eye before i could leave. His phone! Perfectly just placed on the bed, it's like it was calling me to meddle. Shit, of course the demon has a password. Hmmmm maybe it's a friend or something because they don't give me an option to type out numbers. Uhhhh raven, they're friends right? Oh yessss, it worked. I chose to totally invade his privacy by opening his chats. The most recent one was raven, ooooooo. I clicked on it immediately.
                        The chat
Raven:i missssss youuuu.
Raven:...
Raven:dami? Where are you?!
Damian :Miss me already, i just went offline for 2 minutes.
Raven:that's too long, love. Anyways when do we plan on telling everyone about us?
Damian :I'm not sure Beloved, whenever you're ready.
Raven:kk, soooo what you doing?
Damian :I'm laying in bed all alone, i haven't been getting any attention...
Raven :😏oh really.
Damian :you're dirty minded, beloved.
Raven :well, you make it sound like something else...
Damian :that's because it is exactly what you're thinking.
Raven:hehe, we not like that so brush off your horny side.
Damian :fineeee, i need a picture of you.
Raven:😑oh no, i know what you're gonna do. Don't you have enough already and no, I'm not wearing that red lingerie!
Damian :awwww, you would look amazing in it. You look beautiful with anything on, my Love.
Back to Jason Pov
I took the phone and ran downstairs to the batcave. Time to get demon in trouble because he's annoying as hell. "Hey demon!", I called out as i entered. He glared at me, but acknowledged my presence. "Alfred sent me to get you, but i found something else~", i sung. I held up the phone with the text messages, some i didn't read because they were a bit dirty. I mean i don't want to barf. "Todd! Give it back", Damian sprinted to me leaving Dick on the mat. He tried his best to reach for it, but i held it out of his grip. I saw Tim strolling past with his coffee in hand as usual. I threw the phone and yelled, "Replacement! Catch". The Phone knocked his coffee down causing him to scream very girlie. "Take it, it's demon spawn's" i said before Damian could grab it. Tim grinned before he took the phone and ran across the batcave. "Drake, give me my phone!", Demon yelled while chasing him. "You and raven are dating!!! You guys flirt dirty too! Wait, Ewww", Tim screamed. The whole manner must have heard him.
Damian Pov
I hate them! Why do they have to do this?! "Fuck you, drake", i yelled. I caught him, but Father's batmoblie just entered the cave. "What's happening now, Damian get off Tim", Father walked towards us. Tim was trying to say something, but i blocked his mouth. I hesitated, but followed Father's command and stood up. "Bruce, the demon and raven are dating, can you believe it!", Grayson said. I didn't expect him to rat me out. Todd must have told him while i was chasing Drake. "Damian", Father said sternly. "Yes, we are dating. So what?", i said to him. "You can't be together", he snapped. I glared, "And why not?". "It's too dangerous. She is a demon, Damian. She could hurt you, she can kill you", Father rambled. "She won't hurt me, Father. We love eachother". "How do you know?! You will break up by tomorrow night or you won't get to see her ever", Father commanded. "But i love her. I'm not just going to throw everything we have away", i argued. "Fine, you have chosen. You will never get to see her. Dick, cancel the titan's trip now", Father raged. "What no! I can't, they are coming already", Dick said. "Very well, you still won't see her, Damian", Father said through gritted teeth. "But Father ~", i was cut off. "No Damian! Can't you see this is dangerous for you. I will not allow it!", Father yelled. I shivered lightly. I was...scared of him. Tears brim my eyes. "Stop crying, this nonsense was never serious",Father went on. I ran out the batcave. I couldn't continue to listen to him. It's all their fault. They did this. I was going to talk to Father about my relationship . I opened my bedroom door and slammed it shut. I locked it to make sure nobody would come inside. Laying on my bed was my robin suit. Pennyworth must have dropped it off. I changed into it quickly.
Time skip~
I sat there on a random building crying. Why? I loved raven, it's not a joke! She loves me, doesn't she? I hate this. I was so pathetic for crying, i was...weak. I didn't even hear footsteps, i only noticed when a hand was placed on my shoulder. I flinched furiously and turned back. I saw my brother's sitting there. "What do you want from me?!", i yelled. I couldn't stop crying. The tears were just gliding down my cheeks. Grayson hugged me from my side. "I'm sorry little d. I didn't know Bruce would act that way" Grayson said. "I'm sorry for looking though your phone", Todd said which surprised me. Grayson turned back to look at him. It ended with Grayson Glaring at him. "Okay fine, it was wrong of me to invade your privacy like that", Todd said. "I'm sorry Damian for stealing your phone and teasing you", Drake said from behind me. "Whatever, You all and Father think it's a joke. Finally, someone actually gets me for me, finally, somebody doesn't hate me. I'm actually loved by someone", I cried out. "We'll talk with Bruce and get him to change his mind okay?", Grayson said. He hit Drake and Todd then they spoke. "Yes uh yes we definitely will", Todd said. I didn't hear anything from Drake until Grayson coughed on purpose. "Right yeah, we will change Bruce's mind for sure", Drake groaned. "Why did you come when you were clearly forced to. I know you don't care", i said. "We'll get him to change his mind, Dami. You can count on us".
And yeahhh, a cliffhanger. Sorry hehe. I will make a part 2 for this where everything is resolved. Oops, i told u what's gonna happen. My bad. Thanks so much for all the reads and well everything. This means so much to me. ❤️❤️❤️