Secret Part Two

Sorry this took so long🙏💕
"Jason, you should do it first", Tim pushed Jason forward towards Bruce's study. Dick was discussing some things with Kori about the road trip so he trusted Tim and Jason to talk with Bruce. "Fine, you damn replacement", Jason groaned. He didn't bother to knock and just entered. "Sup B. I want to talk with you about demon and well other demon". Bruce sighed, "Jason, could you have atleast knocked". "Your not doing anything sus so why should i knock", Jason said. He made his way to Bruce's table, then sat on it. He didn't care if he sat on some paper work. "So i think demon won't hurt the other demon because they love eachother, just let the two fuck or whatever in peace, B" Jason spoke. "They're teenagers. It's called obsession not love. I don't think that they are having sex, Jason. They are at a young age", Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose. "You never know with kids these days, Bruce. Soooo are you going to let demon spawn have a peaceful love life without you nagging like an old man", Jason questioned. "I'm worried about, Damian. Raven is dangerous, she could hurt Damian when she goes through one of her episodes", Bruce didn't give in. "Well, too bad if someone leaked that video of you dancing around singing flowers by Miley Cyrus", Jason leaned closer. Bruce's eyes widened,he looked away in embarrassment. "I was affected by one of Joker's gas", Bruce snapped. "People don't need to know that",Jason said, grinning like a maniac. "Fine, i will let them be together on one condition", Bruce reluctantly agreed. Jason gestured for him to continue. "You, Tim and Dick have to keep an eye on them. I don't want any 'funny business', nor do i want any of them getting hurt". Jason groaned out loud. "Fine, B". "I know that B stands for bitch", Bruce said as Jason began to leave. "Good", was all Jason said. "Soooo how'd it go?", Tim followed Jason. "It went well, i can't believe we had to bring the blackmail into this", Jason complained. Tim sighed.
Time skip ~
Finally the titans had reached the manor. The road trip was very long. Damian stood outside, his face saddened. He just looked at how happy raven was to see him. He didn't want to ruin that. He only had a day with her. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Son", his father's voice came. Damian shrugged his hand off immediately. "What?", Damian snapped. "Jason came in to talk to me about your relationship with raven. I have reconsidered...you can be together, but your brothers will be watching over you and no funny business", Bruce said. Damian turned to his father, "Father, i can't thank you enough!", Damian hugged his father. Bruce chuckled, but returned the hug aswell. "Dami!", Raven's voice came into the picture. "Mister Wayne", she greeted. "Oh you can call me Bruce". Damian engulfed her in a tight embrace. "I missed you so much, rae", Damian said. Before raven could reply, "Heyyy Dames. I didn't know you could be affectionate", Gar said shocked. "Or have a heart", Jaime added. Damian glared at the two of them. "It's lovely to see you again Damian", Starfire greeted. Damian stepped aside with raven still under his touch. The team proceeded into the manor. "Let's go to my room, beloved", Damian said. Raven nodded. "I think not", Tim said appearing from a corner with his coffee. "Trust me, we are gonna use this opportunity to annoy the shit out of ya" Tim continued. Damian rolled his eyes. He dragged raven to his bedroom, completely ignoring his brothers presence. He left the door slightly open so they wouldn't just barge in. Raven sat down on his bed cross legged. Damian sat with her. "I want to kiss you", Damian stated "everywhere". Raven blushed at him. She leaned forward so their lips could meet. The two didn't break apart, instead they kept on kissing. Raven pulled away and laid down on the soft bed. The emerald eyed boy following her lead, his hands were at either side of her head. Their faces were just inches apart. Damian dipped down to crash his lips with Raven's soft ones. "I love you", Damian said once they were done with kissing. "I love you too". Damian smiled down at her. He laid himself on raven, her legs were parted. His head was on her chest while his hand rested on her breast. Raven hit his hand that was on her breast playfully. He pouted but kept his hand there.
Time skip~
Dick peaked through the slightly open door. "Guys, come look", He whisper shouted. The family came to his side and peaked in with him. Even Bruce and Alfred were there. Dick took hundreds of pictures of the two birds cuddling. Jason noticed something, "Hah! Busted". He pointed to Damian's hand that was on raven's right breast. His outburst alerted the young couple. Damian peered behind the door, but nobody was there. They had vanished....raven simply laughed at the whole situation. "Come on, beloved", Damian intertwined his fingers with raven's.
Bonus
"You can't share a bedroom, Damian. End of discussion", Bruce sighed deeply, massaging his temples. "We won't do anything, it's just for cuddling and to be together", Damian reasoned. "No". "But Father, what if we co~". "No". After some time of persuading Bruce, Damian was able to get what he wanted. "Beloved, we can share a bedroom", Damian told her. She jumped up, "Yesss". Let's just say Tim and the rest of the batfamily activated the hidden camera in Damian's room.
Hiiii, I'm soooo sorry for the wait. This one is a bit shorter which I'm not proud off. DC_Lover07 i hope you like this. Bye now🌹❤️Also should i write smut. Pls let me know.