Road trip (Jondami)

Warning : some sexual thoughts going on. Not really smut but does lead to it.

Jon pov
Today was going to be fun. Damian has invited me to titan's tower. Apparently, we were heading to a camp site. This camp site had actual mini huts. The pictures of it were so cute. When i arrived everyone was already outside loading Dick's car. Dick's car? "Grayson, it would be impossible for all of us to fit, especially now that i had invited Kent", Damian said. He was carrying a bag on his shoulder just like me. Guess, we both don't pack much. "Relax, you can sit on Jon's lap or something. Since you're shorter", Dick said. I saw Damian's face flare then he covered it by wiping his face. "That will not happen", he muttered. "Would you like to sit on someone else's lap then? Besides, you should be thanking me", Dick winked at Damian causing Damian to blush again. What was he blushing about? It has to do with me. Damian can't possibly like me, why should he? He is literally so perfect and here am i. I've liked him for so long and yet i can't find the courage to tell him. I could tell him but i want the outcome to be positive. I can't lose our friendship now. "Hey dami!", i pulled him into a bear hug. He accepted the hug reluctantly. "Good morning Kent", he greeted. I pouted because he didn't call me by my first name. "When did you arrive?", he asked. "Like about 5 minutes ago, i was standing over there", i said pointing to where i previously stood. Damian's cheeks were covered in a pink tint. God, he looked adorable. I just wanted to kiss him and his cheeks. He nodded while going to the car door. I sat inside while he sighed. "You can sit on my knee or if that is too uncomfortable lean on me, dami", i said. I patted my knee and he blushed but obediently sat down. He shut the door with a scowl. I wrapped my hands around his waist,pulling him closer to me. I want to see if he likes me. I also want him to be comfortable. My thumb stroked his bare stomach. I know i shouldn't have done it, but i sneaked my hand to rest on his bare stomach. I hear his heart speed up immediately. Yessss. There's a chance.
Damian Pov
AHHHHHHHHH! Jon just placed his hand under my shirt, just above the waistband of my pants. He's currently rubbing the area now. I want him so bad now. He obviously can hear how hard and fast my heart beats for him. Should i tell him how i feel? I want to, but what if he doesn't like me back. I listened to Jon having a conversation with Logan and the others. I could see Grayson smirk at me though the mirror. I gave him a glare but looked down at Jon's hand and blushed. Jon shifted and pulled me further on him. I was now seated on my side with my body flush against his. Oh god. He's so warm. Then Logan began teasing us and saying how he ships us. Reyes joins him with Raven agreeing. I buried my face in Jon's neck to hide my embarrassment. I sat up straight because i remembered that Jon wasn't my boyfriend. This time i was sat directly onto his uhm...ummm, his something alright. He still wrapped his hands around me. I was doomed. How do i not get hard? I can feel his thing press against me. Suddenly, there was a bump that shook the car. I bounced slightly without warning. That was not meant to happen. "Be careful, dami. I don't want you to hit your head on the roof", he whispered to me. I nodded towards him in response. I didn't dare speak. What if something else comes out? "The road is a little bumpy guys.", Kory warned. Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. Jon gripped onto me tighter now because of the bumps. I was so horny now. My privates were already throbbing now. I hope he couldn't feel it on his thigh.
His breathing became ragged against the back of my neck. Was he hard? For me? I think he was. Oh. I could feel him poke my thigh. "Guys we're here!", Kory sang while exiting the car. I was too focus on Jon's breathing to realize. Everyone began shuffling out. I then slowly got off Jon and stood up. I waited for him to do the same but he came out reluctantly. He took his bag from his back and swung it around so it covered his stomach. It was still on his shoulders though. What was he-? Ohhh. I smirked at him while shaking my head. I was horny and slightly erect myself. Nobody would notice. Hopefully. We walked down the trail to be met with huts made from brick. It was painted modern like colours. "Right, room assignments. Kory, terra, and raven. There are 3 beds in your room with a bathroom. Gar with Jaime. Jon, Damian and me", Grayson said. I scowled at him. He's doing this on purpose. I want to share a room with Jon alone. Tt, imbecile. "Tt", i responded. Jon and i opened the door to the hut. It was quite luxurious to be a camp. Indeed there were 3 beds. I chose the bed to the side with the window. Jon was in the middle next to me. "Dami", Jon called out breathlessly. He had taken off the bag and had placed it on the bed. This gave me a full view of his uhmm thing. It looked big. I couldn't help but stare. "Sorry, I'll uh go to the bathroom", he said looking embarrassed. I shook my head at him, "No", i replied. He turned around confused. "Don't go", i approached him. He stood in the middle of the room. I locked the door so Grayson wouldn't disturb us. I looked into his eyes as i bent down onto my knees for him. He grinned at me to continue. And so i did. ~
Pls comment if ya'll want a part two to this with the smut. Love ya'll. Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share ❤️❤️❤️❤️