Movie Night- Jondami

Warning : language, not too bad

Damian pov

Nervous was an underestimate to what i actually felt. Jon was coming over with his family for dinner. After my idiotic brothers had planned a movie night. I swear i would have to commit murder tonight if they choose to watch the lion king. Jon and i have been friends for years now. I started to hated him, but then softened up to him. Now, i don't know what i feel. I feel tingly whenever I'm near him. My body instantly gets hot and my heart feels as if it would hammer out of my chest. Simple things like hugs and his smile makes me blush. It's insufferable to live like that. "Sooooo, you ready to see Jon", Grayson said, but his tone came out teasing. Oh god no. I had made the mistake of going to Grayson for advice about Jon and now he wouldn't stop teasing me. "Why wouldn't i be?", my voice came out harsh. "I thought you had a crush on him", Grayson said. Is this what it was like to have a crush. I can't fall asleep without stalking atleast one of his social media platforms. I have to think of him to fall asleep. Besides, my mind would just travel back to him. Back to his perfect bright smile that i love to see, to his soft fluffy hair that i want to run my fingers though, to his beautiful blue orbs that i want to stare at me the same way i stare at him. I don't think i just have a crush on him. I think it's something more. It can't be love, that's too soon, too intense. What if it is love?
Timeskip~
The doorbell rang alerting us all. Alfred was already greeting the Kents' and Jon. Oh god. He looked even more handsome. He was wearing grey sweatpants that made uhhh something visible. Well, to me since i couldn't help looking at it. It seems big, like really big. Now I'm just more horny than i already was. He wore some takkies and a hoody to match. His hair was still soft and fluffy like i remembered. "Hey dami", Jon exclaimed engulfing me in a hug. He buried his face in my neck. Don't blush, don't blush. I sighed and greeted him back. I gave up on being mostly mean to him because he looked like a lost puppy. It was currently 5 pm and dinner was at 7pm. We had enough time for a movie and some snacks. I lead Jon to the movie room. Well, i was forced to by father. I wanted to take him to my room so we could talk and spend time with each other. Now i still have to deal with my brothers teasing. Grayson could never have possibly kept his mouth shut and now everyone knows. Even father. "So what are we watching?" Grayson stood at the front with his hands on his hips. "How about love victor?", Tim suggested. "Too gay for me. Stick to Conner with the sappy shit", Jason whined. Jon grabbed my hand from the couch and squeezed it. He smiled at me and gestured to Dick who apparently was trying to get my attention. I didn't care because i was too busy imagining what Jon's dick size would be. After some time we had finally decided on a movie to watch. Jon was right there though. Then he shifted and sat up right. This got my attention. He lifted his hoodie in an attempt to take it off. Him doing this caused his shirt underneath to lift up slightly showing his abs and pale skin. Over the years he had began to workout and damn it is paying off. He's so hot. Don't you agree with me? Obviously, you do. I saw Todd smirk at me from the opposite couch. I blushed a dark shade of pink and covered my face. "Dami. You okay?", Jon asked pulling on my arms. "I'm fine, Kent" i got out. "Can i leave this in your room?", he asked motioning to the hoodie. "Yes. I will accompany you", i said. Should i tell him? What will he say? What will he do? As we walked we began talking about random things. Upon entering the room i gulped big. "Kent, there is something i would like to tell you", i said. "Sure, dami", he smiled at me. That smile. That beautiful smile. "I-I...have feelings for you. It has been going on for quite some time now", i said. I released a breath i didn't know i was holding. A second has past then Jon smiled even brighter. "I like you too, dami. Always have.", he said embracing me. I sighed hugging him back before pulling away. He bent down slightly for me to connect our lips in a passionate kiss. "Now you're finally mine", he chuckled. I blushed at him but smiled widely. We shared a few more kisses for now before deciding to go downstairs. They will get suspicious and we can't have that. Jon sat down as i did next to him on the couch. This time i snuggled into him with the blanket. Fuck it, I'm not letting my brothers ruin this. I don't care is they know, Jon is mine and now and mine to cuddle with. I was practically ontop of him. My arms wrapped around his shoulders. "Woh, what happened upstairs?", Grayson began. "none of your business", i snapped before returning the cuddles i was receiving from Jon. I love him so much. Now he was my boyfriend. He is mine and i am his. Remember when i said i was horny. I'm still horny so i better be receiving something to fix that later. We watched the rest of the movie. Not without sharing glances and smiles. "Also, you won't be receiving the hoodie you had left in my room, for it is now mine", i remarked. Jon chuckled at me before kissing my lips again. "Ughh get a room", That was Drake. Imbecile.
Ahhhhh! Jondami is soooo cute. Comment
Share
Vote
Love ya'll. ♥️