Easy Choice (dami x Colin)

(Damian x Colin)
"Come on, give me something!", Jon nearly yelled at the clueless Damian. "How?!", Damian yelled in frustration. How did this happen you may ask? Well, it all started with :
Flashback~
It was a gloomy Saturday at the manor. "Good morning Master Jon. I assume you are here for Master Damian", Alfred greeted as he opened the door wider. "You assume right Alfred. Morning to you to", Jon greets. He slipped off his shoes and proceeded upstairs to Damian's bedroom. He knocked once, twice, three times. Jon was getting worried now. "What if something happened to him", he thought. He barged in to see Damian on the floor with his phone. He had a beaming smile. "Oh okay. Bye Colin", Damian said into the phone before pulling it to his chest. He hadn't even noticed Jon's presence until he cleared his throat. "Kent! What are you doing here?", Damian panicked. Jon grinned and put his hands on his hips. "I decided to come early, soooooo you and Colin, huh", he smirked. Damian went red, "N-No, it's not what you think", Damian lied. Not even the slightest bit convincing. Damian is never like this. He's always the tough, strong, emotionless assassin. "Wow, so convincing, dami", Jon spoke, his voice laced with sarcasm. "Okay then", Damian said hesitantly, "I like Colin, but I'm afraid he won't like me back. We talk on the phone often,but i also like Alex who is a close friend of Colin's. I don't know who i like or what is happening to me", Damian explained. "Hmmm i can help. We will set up a white board. One side will be for colin and the other for alex. We will write what you like and dislike about each of them", Jon said. He pretended to be massaging his invisible beard. "Fine".
End of Flashback ~
"I asked what you like about Colin!",Jon yelled. "I don't know why i like him, i read something on Google. If you don't know why you like them, then it's love", Damian said in a softer tone. "So you choose Colin then?", Jon raised an eyebrow. "Yes". Jon looked flabbergasted, "So I just got out a white board and decorated it to the boys' favorite colour's and everything. I wrote down all of this for nothing", Jon gestured to the board. Damian nodded with a roll of his eyes. "Shut up, Kent". "My dad will be here to pick me up soon",Jon sat on the bed. "Very well".
Timeskip ~brought to you by the super lazy author.
Damian Pov
Jon left 10 minutes ago. I can't help, but turn my mind to Colin. His ginger hair is so soft and fluffy. I just want to play with it. Jon told me that Colin definitely likes me back. I hope he does because I'm planning to ask him out today. First i needed some advice from Grayson. He knows alot about this kind of stuff. I find him in the batcave doing some stretches on the mat while Todd polishes his guns not too far from him. "Grayson, i need advice", i got straight to the subject. He looked at me shocked for a second. "On what little d", he asked now intrigued. "I'm planning to ask Colin on a date and i need information on how to do it", i said. Dick's eyes widened as did his mouth. "OH MY GODDDD. DAMI YOU FINALLY HAVE A CRUSH", Dick exploded. I glared at him as i glanced at Todd. He didn't seem to have heard, but he glanced back at me looking confused. "Hmm advice? Maybe take him to a place he loves or always wanted to go to. Make it memorable for him. Be cliché, who cares because it's cute. Buy him something he can keep with him. I would suggest a piece of jewelry or something",Grayson said nodding to himself. "Thank you Grayson. I will proceed to the date", i said and left the batcave. I made sure to dress well and texted Colin to meet me at the coffee shop we always go to. I couldn't help, but feel nervous. What if i get rejected? Things wouldn't be the same if i do. There will always be this awkward tension lingering around. I went to the store and bought a necklace that divides into two. Grayson said to be cliché so here i am. I bought a vase with flowers to place on the table and i will buy what he wants from the coffee shop. After i will ask him on where to go next. I entered the coffee shop to see him sitting there already. How long did i take? "Hey Dami", he stood to hug me. I returned the hug after greeting him back. "What's the flowers for?", he asked me with a grin. "For you". He looked shocked at me, but he accepted the flowers. "I called you here to tell you something important. I-I Like you alot, Colin. I bought us a special type of necklace", then i pulled out the necklace. He was just staring at me. Then, he woke up from his seat and sat next to me. Before i could say anything he grabbed me by collar and smashed his lips against mine. I kissed back quickly. "What took you so long", He questioned with a smile. He took the necklace and examined it. "I love it so much. It's so cute just like you", he said making me blush. He kissed both of my cheeks before clipping one necklace on his neck. Colin lives in an orphanage currently and has to sneak out to see me. I tried my best and convinced Father to adopt him so he could be with me without going through any trouble. "So we're like boyfriends now", Colin said as we sat cuddled up in the library. "Definitely" was my response before i kissed him.
Heyyyy people. This one is short and i apologize. Hope you enjoyed it. I will do some one shots where Damian is straight now, k. ♥️♥️♥️Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Love youuuu 💕