The Bet (Damian x Y/n)

Damian x y/n reader. I haven't done one like this before so bare with me.
(Y/n) Pov
Beep! Beep! Beep! "Shut up!", you snapped still in your sleepy state. You banged your phone which was on your nightstand to get it to stop ringing. "Why am i still alive?", you muttered gazing at your phone through narrow eyes. 6:00am. School starts in an hour and a half, but you liked to be early so you could do your homework and just relax. Let's face it, you were too lazy to complete your homework. Besides, you were doing this since you started high school which was 2 years ago. You lazily wobbled out of bed feeling like shit. You regretted sleeping late last night, but you still were gonna do it again tonight. You changed into your uniform and packed what was necessary in your bag. You drank some fruit juice and had a bowl of fruit. You were too full to consume anything else so you decided to head out to school. You made your way to your car parked in the garage. You turned 16 four months ago and jumped at the chance to get your learner's license so you didn't need to rely on a transport. Once you arrived, you parked your car and sat in your usual spot under a huge tree that had now blossomed with beautiful plum shaded flowers. You plopped down and began working on your unfinished homework.
Damian Pov
"I prefer to attend Gotham Academy earlier than expected", i said to Grayson. We were currently in the living room waiting for Drake because he overslept. "Why?". Such an idiot. "I can properly oversee the school that way and be in line with the other students", i answered. Grayson's eyes softened at me, "Dami, you don't need to stress about all that. It will be fine. You're a fast and smart kid. You will definitely catch up quickly". I looked at him, reading his features. He seems to have alot of faith in me. Too much faith in me. Soon enough, Drake came tumbling down the staircase. Obviously, he tripped on the way like the imbecile he truly is. "We will leave now. I don't want to be late", i said, standing up. "Huh? Class doesn't start for at least another 45 minutes", Drake looked at Grayson confused. "Oh, i forgot. Don't call me 'dami', Grayson", i pointed. "He wants to leave early so he can check the place out", Grayson was now standing behind me. "I will walk if you can't register what I have just inquired from you", i snapped. "Too bad, brat. Alfred is busy cleaning the counter. You'll have to wait. He only leaves us at a certain time", Drake said. He then proceeded to mock me by releasing his tongue directly in my eyesight. "Very well then. Grayson, be useful for once and drive me to school. I would do it myself, but father wants me to receive a learner's license", i said. I woke up from my spot, with one last check in the mirror, i headed outside to where Grayson's car was parked. "Soooo, why are you so eager to get to school?", Grayson broke the silence. I rolled my eyes, "I have explained as to why i need to be at school early. I believe the principal will have a student tour me throughout the school. I do not wish to be helped by any fools". Grayson nodded his head then a grin took place, "You know, Valentines day is in exactly a week-",i cut him off as soon as i could. "Do not start with your nonsense", i said blankly. He wiggled his eyebrows, "I wonder if you can actually pull someone. Nahhhh, you most certainly don't have the INTELLIGENCE to do thattttt", he huffed out a snarky laugh. Did he think i was gullible? Did he think i couldn't find a date? Well, i haven't came in contact with anything to do with this topic. "Doubting yourself are we?", Grayson grinned. I scoffed at him, "I am capable of finding a date. I choose not to because i should be focusing on my studies", i said. "Excuses! You're in denial", he laughed. "Shut up! I can get a date". "Then get one, dami. Ooooooh, it's a bet. If you get a date, you pick the consequences and if you don't manage to get a date then we pick the consequences", he laughed like a maniac. That laugh could rival joker's. I think he spends too much time with him while catching him on patrol. "Deal", i said. What was i doing? I have zero knowledge on this. It would be cowardice to back out now. Grayson wouldn't stop teasing me otherwise. Finally, we arrived at the gate. I didn't bother greeting him and just walked into the school. I kept a watchful eye on my surroundings. I sense a presence watching me so i turn and see a e/c eyed girl looking at me. She quickly went back to writing in her book. She had h/c hair that made her eyes stand out. She was really beautiful. Then, i remembered Grayson's bet. I didn't have to proceed with it, but that would mean i am cowardice. "Good morning. May i have the pleasure in knowing your name", i said. That was horrible. What was that?! "Oh, it's y/n. And yours is?", she smiled at me. "Damian, Damian Wayne", i shook her hand. "A wayne, huh? Hope your not a cocky one", she grinned. "I believe there is a difference between confidence and being cocky", i said. I bent down to sit next to her. What was i doing? "I need a favor", i said ubruptly. She nodded with a roll of her eyes. "Go on". "I made a bet with my imbecile of a brother. I have to find a date for Valentines day. We are having a dinner at my manor. Would you like to accompany me?", i wasn't too bad at this. "Like pretending", she said. I nodded my head slowly. I couldn't focus on a relationship. I had to focus on studies now. "Well, i guess i could help you out a bit", she said to me. "Thank you, y/n.", i said back to her.
Timeskip~
My mind kept on coming back to her. What if she thought the only reason i had approached her was to use her? That were not my intentions. I could tell her. I must tell her. Why do i even care that much? It's just a date to dinner with no feelings. I just have to bare my brothers teasing and i can be over with this. Sorry, i had made a mistake. They don't classify as my brothers. There was something about her eyes and her hair that matched. She had a quiet persona, but i wanted her to be more comfortable with me. Perhaps i could ask Grayson, but i can't let my pride down to gain advice from him. He wouldn't let me live it down.
There might be a part two. Comment and vote if you wanna see part two. I might add some things😉 if ya want. I'll put a warning though.