Our Baby

"You ready, my love", Damian questioned. Raven didn't bother to turn around, for she was still applying makeup by her dresser. "Nearly done, dami", she said. She turned around to see Damian holding their baby in his arms. "Sorry, beloved. I was talking to my other love", Damian smiled as the baby touched his face with her little hands. Raven chuckled at them. "I love you, baby", Raven said walking over to the two. She gazed down at their daughter. "I love you too", Damian kissed her cheek. Raven smirked, "I was actually talking about, baby". Damian rolled his eyes at her. The newly married couple were going out to meet with the batfamily. They decided to meet at a restaurant then go back to the manor to spend some time with one another. "Alright, we're late. Let's go", Damian snapped his fingers. He held the child in his arms securely as he locked the door behind him. Raven took her from there and buckled her in her car seat. Damian loaded the boot with the necessary items. The two buckled themselves up in the front seats. "Dami", raven tried to get his attention. "Yes, beloved". "I was thinking we could spend some time together. We haven't been able to have time together because of baby and your work", raven spoke. Damian grinned at her, "And what should we do during our time together". Raven gasped, "Not that! Just some time together, like a date". "I have been neglecting you of my attention. I'm sorry Beloved. I just love our baby so much, it's like~", Damian began, but raven cut him off. "Why are you apologizing, dami. I just want some quality time with my husband", Raven smirked to herself. "I'm not blind,Raven. Are you suggesting we try for another baby?". "No! Let me recover". "But~". "No buts".
Time skip~
"Ahhhhh! SHE'S SOOOO CUTE", Dick screeched. He picked Damian's and raven's little one up and into his arms. "Aren't i your favorite uncle, hmmm. Yes i am, yes i am", Dick cooed. "No wayy. Pass her to me", Tim argued. They were seated in a fancy restaurant. Bruce coughed at the situation at hand. He outstretched his hands signaling Dick to hand him the baby. He did so. Bruce smiled down at the child, "Why hello there". He placed her gently onto his lap. The family exchanged their greetings until the food arrived. "Sooooo demon, do you and raven plan on having baby number 2?",Jason said out of nowhere. Raven coughed lightly, "uh no, not yet". They began eating peacefully without another word.
Time skip~
"We'll take the baby, Damian. Why don't you spend some time with your wife huh?", Stephanie said. "Alright, be careful. Let's go, beloved", Damian announced. He intertwined his fingers with raven's. "Why don't we get coffee", Raven suggested. "That sounds lovely". The two ordered their coffees and sat at a nearby table. "I miss her already", raven said. "Me too, Beloved". They were simply referring to their baby who was with the family at the moment. Their hands met from across the table. "If you don't want to. We don't necessarily have to have another child if your not comfortable with it", Damian said. "I didn't say anything about that. I just want some time to recover and relax", raven replied. Damian nodded. "Do you still have that condom?", raven questioned as they sipped the coffee. Damian smirked at her, " I dont, beloved". Raven sighed, "We don't need it i suppose. Come on", she hurried him up. She went to the girls bathrooms. Raven made sure nobody was there before pulling Damian into a stall and locking the door. "Eager now are we?", Damian teased.
Time skip~
"Those two are supposed to be here 20 minutes ago", Dick said. They were waiting in the parking lot for the two love birds to join them. "Atleast we know what they're doing", Jason chirped up. Tim looked at him with disgust, "Ewww". "Not my problem you have a dirty mind, replacement", Jason said. Just then, they spotted  Damian and raven. Raven seemed to be clutching Damian for dear life while Damian was holding her. "What happened to you?", Dick asked sounding worried. "Are you okay, Raven", Stephanie asked. "I'm fine. Just my legs are a bit sore...from walking. Yeah, we walked alot", raven stammered. Jason had a knowing smirk on his face. "What?", Damian snapped as everyone stared at them. Even Bruce was staring. Bruce sighed and strolled to the limo with the baby's stroller. The family took their time to reach the manor. Once they got there, they decided to watch a family movie. "Beloved", Damian whispered into raven's ear. She hummed in response. His hand moved from her waist all the way to her inner thigh. He gave it a light squeeze. "Please", he whispered again. Raven rolled her eyes, "Eager now are we?", she spoke. "We're tired. Raven and i are going to sleep now", Damian said. Raven took the child from Dick's arms and continued upstairs, not before saying goodnight to everyone. Raven was examining the sleeping baby in her crib. "Peaceful, isn't she?", Damian said which startled her. "She is". After watching their baby for a bit, the couple decided to retreat to their own room. As soon as the door shut, Damian tackled raven with kisses. The hot type. "Dami", Raven moaned out. They carried on kissing until Damian dropped raven on the bed. "My legs are still sore from earlier",Raven whined. Damian chuckled at her. "Too bad because you won't walk tomorrow", Damian warned. The night was filled with passion and love.
Bonus
Raven held the pregnancy test in her hand. Damian was at work. She texted Kory about the news. She wanted to tell Damian a special way.
Damian's Pov
I walked through mine and raven's shared apartment. Worry crossed me when i didn't find her. The last option was the bedroom. I twisted the knob and entered the room. I was shocked. There were rose petals on the bed. Scented candles were lit. The room was dull, the only light coming from the sunset out the window. The first thing that caught my eye was raven. She was dressed in a blood red dress that had a slit in the side. She was so beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "I wanted to tell you something, dami", she latched onto me. I hugged her and rubbed her back. I hummed for her to continue. She gazed up at me and said, "I'm pregnant". She had a smile on her face as our lips met for a sweet kiss. I was beaming with joy. "This is great news, Beloved. I'm so happy. I will take off from work tomorrow to be with you", i said. She laughed, "You don't have to take off. Not that I'm complaining or anything",raven said. We both met for another kiss. "I love you so much. You and our baby, and our second baby", i said. "I love you too, dami. Sorry, but our child has won my heart", she said to which i pouted. We embraced eachother feeling the warmth we love so much. We felt blissful.
Hi,i just had this idea of them in the future. I thought it would be cute. Let me know if u liked this chapter.
❤️❤️❤️🙃😘😘😘