Chapter 1: Being a tutor to 5 girls

Infinite would be standing and looking down at the city. He would then hear screaming in the distance so he would fly in that direction. Once he got there he would see some thugs about to hurt a woman.

Random woman: please! Don't hurt me!

Thug: Just give us all your valuables!

Random woman: I don't have anything valuable!

Thug: I guess you die!

Before the thug attacked the woman his hands would have red cubes on them.

Thug: what?!

Thug 2: who's there!? *looks around*

Infinite: that would be me...

Thug 3: Huh?!

Thug 2: who are you!?

Infinite: you may call me Infinite. In the brief moments that remain for you.

Thug: infinite! What's are you some hero!?

Infinite: hero? Hahaha! No...

Thug: then! What are you?

Infinite: I'm here to dispose of a few sewer rats

Thug 2: Are you calling us Rats?

Infinite: you three are just vermin.

Thug: I'll like to see you try and-

Before the thug could finish speaking he would feel an immense amount of pain.

Thug 2: what's-

The other thugs would see that the thug with the two cubes that were on his hands are gone along with his hands.

Thug: What did you do!?

Infinite: I simply got rid of a problem... without your hands... you can't use your quirk... am I right...?

Thug: Bastard!

Infinite: you vermin are no longer interesting... I believe that it's time to end this...

The thugs would then get trapped in large red cubes each. Infinite would then shrink them and pull them towards him. He would then destroy the red cubes killing the thugs. Infinite would then look at the woman.

Infinite: your free to go... I have no business with you...

Infinite would watch the woman leave the area.

Infinite:...

Infinite would then leave a calling mark on the alleyway wall.