Chapter 6: A peaceful day

A few days after the other infinite payed a visit. Izuku would be learning to do new things with his chaos energy.

Izuku: *breathing heavily*... man... that sure is difficult to master... but I'm sure I can do it.. I'm also sure my other self can handle it. *smirk*

Izuku would have a red cube but it shape was different from how it normally looks. And the function of this cube would different from the other red cubes he normally used to trap his enemy's with.

Izuku: Illusion spear.... But I feel I can do more with this... I can create more interesting things... but what?

(I have no idea what the red cubes are called. So I just went with some random.)

Izuku: anyways, I think that's enough for today... my chaos energy is constantly growing stronger... but I'm still able to handle... I should spend some time with my kids... I've hadn't spend a lot of time with them... you know what... let's do that!

Izuku would then teleport back home.

Izuku: kids!

Eri: Papa!

Sage: yes?

Kanna: what is it?

Anya: need something?

Poka: yes?

Izuku: good your all here. I've haven't spend a lot time with you lately... and I thought why don't we spend the day together.

Kids: Really!?

Izuku; yep! *smiles*

Poka: will other papa join us?

Izuku: huh... he's probably going to come to drop something off and help me train my new power... and get a new power source as well... that's going to be fun to deal with... *sigh* but anyways... I want to hang out with you kids.

Eri: can miss Neo come to?

Izuku: I don't see why not... (I could also invite Shoka... wait... I don't got her number... welp... shit)

Izuku would text Neo and see if she would like to come with him and the kids to hang out. After a few mins she would replay and say sure. And if it was okay if she brought her sister.

Izuku would say it was okay. And he then text where to meet at.

Izuku: alright! Neo will also be bring her sister with her as well.

Kanna: sister?

Izuku: okay... huh... remember the girl with pink and green hair at the sports festival?

Kanna: yes...

Izuku: her.

Kanna: oh.

Anya: Anya like her! She's like sweets just like Anya!

Izuku: how do you...? Never mind... Neo probably introduced her to you while I was out... but anyways let's get going... okay!

Kids: okay!

Izuku and the kids would make their way to meet Neo and Mitsuri.

Izuku: you enjoy the view Poka?

Poka: yep! I can finally see you and the others!

Izuku: I'm so happy for you.

Poka: hehe!