Chapter 2: A friendly spar

While izuku and Neo and the kids were finishing breakfast they would make their way towards the girls. And once they got there they would see they were eating breakfast.

Izuku: morning...

Girls: morning-.... Who's she...?

Izuku: this is a friend of mine... her name is Neo... and she's a mute... so keep in mind she won't be able to talk... but anyways... meet me in the training room once your done eating...

Nino: why? We already master our abilities...

Izuku: you can always improve... and to have a little "spar"...

Izuku would then leave to the training room. Neo and the kids would follow after him. Izuku would be stretching his legs and arms to get ready.

Neo: are you really doing to fight them?

Izuku:... I need to test them do I not... and how else will I test them...

Neo: *thinks* why do I join in?

Izuku: what?

Neo: I want to see the gap between you and me.

Izuku:... very will... keep in mind... you might be my friend... I still won't hold back...

Neo: not even a little bit...

Izuku would see Neo making a pleading face. Izuku would have a little blush and look away. And then look back.

Izuku: fine! I'll hold back... happy...

Neo: *nods happily*

Izuku thought: your lucky your cute...

Izuku would then see the other girls show up.

Izuku: good. Your here... we can begin now...

Yotsuba: uhh? Begin what?

Izuku: as I said before... you'll be sparing...

Ichika: so each other-

Izuku: no... me.

Girls(-Neo): Huh?! You!

Izuku: yes... is that surprising...?

Itsuki: yes! That's not fair for you!

Izuku: I'll be fine... after all I did train you girls... and it's a six on 1... I don't see the problem with that...

Nino: that's a big problem! It's not a even match!

Izuku would then sigh and shake his head.

Izuku: do you think if I was a hero and I have to fight more then 6 villains that they will wait for my backup to come...

Nino: well no! But-

Izuku: then it's fine! If I say I can handle it I can handle it. Now then... let's begin.

Izuku would then change the surrounding to a forest.