Chapter 10: A battle to survive

They both would back of from each other but seelkadoom would use this moment to attack infinite.

Infinite: gah!

Seelkadoom: I'm not done!

He would then surround infinite in afterimages and infinite would then see them all disappear and with seelkadoom appears behind him and blast him point blank.

Infinite: Gah!

Infinite would get flying into some rocks.

Seelkadoom: is that all you got?! I was expecting more!

Infinite would throw the rocks off of himself.

Infinite: tch! Bastard!

Infinite would then teleport in front of seelkadoom and try to punch him but get frozen in space.

Infinite thoughts: what....?! Wait! This is!? Chaos control!!

Infinite would be able to see seelkadoom shot chaos blasts at all around him. But before he could send the last one infinite would manage cancel out the chaos control and teleport out of the way of the blasts.

Seelkadoom: what?!

Infinite would use this opportunity and attack him. Infinite would blitz kick him in the back of the head and hit up into the air and would chain kicks of it. He would then kick him towards the ground.

Seelkadoom: Rah! Bastard! How did you cancel out my chaos control!?

Infinite: why should I care to tell you...?

Infinite would manage to heal himself a bit before seelkadoom would appear in front of him and attacked him.

Infinite would get up.

Seelkadoom: you're a persistent bastard!

Infinite: I'm not going to make it easy for you to kill me!

Infinite would make countless illusions clones.

Seelkadoom: cute... is that meant to make a different!