Chapter Zero: The Birth of Infinite

Our story begins with a young boy no younger than 7 years old and he's currently strapped to a operating table.

???: W-Where... am... I...?

??: where you are is none of your concern... but... what you're about to experience... is going to be... unworldly...

The masked man would begin to operate on the young boy. The boy would begin to scream out in pain. The boy would feel it all. The feeling of his bones being moved, the being of bones being broken, and the feeling of every cell in your body is changed. And he would feel something being attached to his heart.

He would feel it all. And he would be conscious of the whole thing. And once the masked man was done he would notice that the boy was now unconscious.

??: it seems I forgot to give him painkillers... well... it's not my problem now...

The masked man would then order another person to move the boy somewhere. And there he would be put into the boy in a room with a cell. The boy would be used to run tests on. He would watch as people would be killed. He would have his body changed. His hair went from green to white with black highlights. he would have a jackel tail from the experiments that were done on him.  The boy would now be 13 one day the boy would be getting a roommate.

???: Brat!

??:...

???: you have a roommate.

The masked man would then throw a little girl into his room.

??: what...? Done with your test on me...?

???: all your test end in failure! So you are obsolete. She's for my project.

The masked man then left the boy and the girl.

???: hmm?

The boy would notice the girl was backing away from him.

??: don't... hurt me...

???: huh?!

This would shock the boy.

???: I'm not going to hurt you...

??: you... promise...

???: I promise... now.. what's your name little one...

??: my name... is Eri...

???: eri... that's a cute name... my name is... izuku... but I go by Infinite...

 but I go by Infinite

Eri: infinite...?

Izuku: yes... but if that's too much you can call me Izuku...

Eri: okay...

Izuku: I promise you I will keep you safe...

Eri:... you promise...

Izuku would nod his head. This would make Eri smile at Izuku.