Chapter 7: Training my Chaos

Infinite would be flying through the city and notice it was being rebuilt.

Infinite: did something happen here?

Infinite would decide to land on one of the fully rebuilt building.

Infinite: was their a battle here? I should ask izuku(HA) when I meet him...

Infinite would continue to make his way to UA. After a few minutes of flying he would make it to UA. And he would land in front of the school. He would make his way inside. He would decide to go to this AU's nezu. On the way he would walk pass this AU's Inko.

Xtreme: Izuku!

Infinite would ignore her and continue on his way.

Xtreme: Stop!

She would use her telekinesis on infinite.

Xtreme: Enough! You will- Gah!

She would look down and see a red spear slashed at her side.

Infinite: I'm not your izuku...

Xtreme: what...?!

Infinite: I am taller then him after all...

She would notice that this infinite was taller then the infinite she knows.

Xtreme: who- gah!

She would then get trapped in red cubes.

Infinite: but this version of izuku did explain what you did to him... but compared to the pain I felt he probably had it worse in terms of with you... while being experimented on... I have him out beat in that terms... so my hatred... for you might not be on his level... but I don't show any mercy...

Infinite would then punch Xtreme in the stomach.

He would then free her from the trap.

Infinite: one final word of advice... or more of a warning... leave this worlds izuku... alone.. he will never forgive you... let alone forget... *walks away*

Infinite would then make it to Nezu(HA) office. And he would knock on the door.

Nezu: come in.

Infinite would walk inside.

Nezu: hmm? Your not my nephew... who might you be...?

Infinite: your right on that one... I'm not...

Infinite would make his infinite outfit disappear.