Chapter 9: attack at the camp

We return with izuku waking up earlier than the students and would begin his training.

Izuku: alright... I'll go back to 500 pounds till I get used to it fully...

Izuku would make his inhibitors go back to weighing 500 pounds and he would begin to his training.

He would continue his training in the air till the other students showed up. He would hear katsuki yell at him and just ignore him. He would then see Miku coming over to him. He would see her gesture to come to her. Izuku would stop and float down towards her.

Izuku: yes?

Miku would grab his face and kiss him.

Miku: I didn't get my good morning kiss...

Nino: Hey!

Izuku's got other girlfriends would get their kiss from Izuku. Izuku would notice the other students were staring at him.

Izuku: what....?

Ilda: You shouldn't-

Izuku: I don't care... I'm going back to my business... tell me if you girls need help...

Girls: okay!

Izuku would nod his head and go back to his training. He would almost get used to the 500 pounds. And so he would up the 600 pounds. Izuku would stop after a few hours and then move to working on his other abilities. He would begin to meditate and see if he can make his healing abilities better.

So he would cut his own arm then heal the cut he makes.

Izuku: well... before it would take me like 10 secs to get it to heal... now I got it 7 secs... that's better than nothing...

Izuku would take a break and go for a walk. He would then see the kids from yesterday on a cliff side. So he would teleport to him.

Izuku:...

Kota:... *gets scared of Izuku appearing out of nowhere*?!?!

Izuku:... I'm only here to why you're up here...?

Kota: why should it matter to you...?

Izuku: it doesn't... but I'm just curious is all...

Kota:... I'm here because I don't want to be hear those fakes!

Izuku:... I see... you view heroes as fakes huh...

Kota: of course! Heroes do nothing but lie and give false promises!

Izuku:... I'm sure your parents won't want you to think like that... *scoffs* hell... I'm sure they'll do anything to be by your side...

Kota: then why did they lie!?

Izuku:... I don't think they lied... but I think they had no chose... your parents... the water heroes...

Kota: !!!! How do you?!