Chapter 3: His answer

We return with izuku relaxing in his apartment. He would get some messages from Neo explaining her days in UA. izuku would feel happy for her. But over those days he would continue to collect information on all might. Izuku then open a portal to his null space.

 Izuku then open a portal to his null space

Izuku:...

He would be looking at a board with information he had found.

Izuku: tch! This information is useless to me!  Gah!

Izuku would go to punch the board but stop.

Izuku: tch! I can't go back to AFO because he'll try and kill me for using him for information... tch! Guess I'll have to go to the source-

Eri: papa!

Izuku: hmm? What's up eri?

Anya: we want to play with you!

Izuku: *sigh* very well... ( I'll just have to wait then...)

He then left his null space and let his kids play with his tail and braid his hair. Izuku would allow his daughters to brush his tail and play with it as long as they are gentle with his tail. And once the kids we're done playing he would take them out to get some food. And once they were done izuku then took them home so that they could sleep. And once he woke up he would then go make breakfast for him and the girls.

After a while izuku then told the girls once they were done eating they were going to work on their homework. (For context izuku wants his girls to be more educated and he took Poka out of school so she doesn't get hurt from the students there and put her in online school. He also helps her with the homework and schoolwork when he's home or have saga help out when he's not home.) once they were done eating they went to go do their schoolwork and homework.

Izuku then told the girls he'll be back. Izuku then made his infinite outfit appear and left the apartment. He would be standing on top of a building.

Infinite: I normally don't go hunting out in the day... but I'll make an exception for this one...hmm?

Infinite would hear a loud noise from the east.

Infinite: *smirks* found you...

Infinite then teleport into that direction. Once got their he would see all might holding a villain and he was waving to the civilians. He would see him get about jump but the moment he would try and infinite would trap the villain all might had into a cube.

All might: what?!

The cube would then fly towards infinite.

All might: you!!

Infinite:... all might...

All might: Bastard! Tell me where my son is!?

Infinite: why should I...?

Pov change 10 months ago.

When on the hunt infinite would see all might defeating a villain. He would also see his "sister" and some others