Chapter 8: training camp.

Once izuku got back to his AU. He would go get his kids and go back home. And once he got home his kids would notice the rings on his wrists and legs.

Saga: what are those rings on your wrists and legs?

Izuku: oh these... they're inhibitor rings...

Eri: inhi...inhibit... huh...?

Izuku: hehe... inhibitor rings eri.

Anya: what do they do?

Izuku: they help keep my energy under control.

Kanna: do they hurt to wear?

Izuku: not really... I got used to wearing them...

Poka: how I'll mama feel about them?

Izuku:... oh... I didn't really account for them...

Poka: why don't you call them?

Izuku: before I do that... I should let you kids know that... you have more mamas...

Kids: huh!! We do!

Izuku: yes... and mamas and papa will have a bit of a argument about something... but don't worry it won't stop us from loving you kids okay?

Kids: okay!

Izuku: great!...( now it's time for me to deal with the girl problem...)

Izuku would then text his girlfriends to see if they would want to come over.  They would all agree. So izuku would go get them individually. And once was finished with getting Neo and mitsuri the girls would have him sitting on his knees facing them.

Neo:... mind explain...

Izuku: well... they found out what we did... and that lead to one thing and another... and I can assume that you know the rest?

Mitsuri: yes... they explained it to us...

Izuku:.... So...?

Neo: we're not going to break up with you... we both figured out that they also loved you and you loved them... but next time... just let us know...

Izuku: I will... and theirs not really anyone else I'm interested besides you girls.

Girls: good! Because now you own us!

Izuku: huh?! We can't do you know what?! The kids are here!

Girls:... don't worry it's not that... we'll have that when we want to... we want to cuddle with you. And theirs no objections!

Izuku:... yes ma'am!

The girls would then tackle izuku and make him fall on his back. Izuku would be smothered in their chests.

Izuku thought: should I be happy?  Because I can't breath right now!

Izuku: can't! Breath!

The girls would notice this and get off of him. And let him catch his breath.

Izuku: A little warning next time!

Girls:...

Izuku: sorry... how about we just go lay down... I'm sure your all exhausted for your exam...

Girls: huh!?

Izuku: what? You thought I would forget... I knew it was today... I just didn't want to get asked to test you guys...

Girls: why?

Izuku:... *gives a are you serious look*

Girls: oh right!