Chapter 5: Playing the vilain

We return with izuku hanging out with his daughters. While he was spending his time with them he would get a idea on what he would do during the sports festival.

Izuku: alright. Kids!

Kids: hmm?

Izuku: Papa is going to be going somewhere for a bit so im going to call Neo to come and watch you for me. Okay?

The kids would nod their heads. So izuku would text Neo and see if she could watch the kids. She would agree and make her way towards his place. And once she got their izuku would tell her he'll be back in a few hours. And then he teleported on top of a abandoned building.

Izuku: this should be a good place...

He would make his infinite outfits appear.

Infinite: okay... now then...

Infinite then concentrated his energy and would make a portal appear in front of him.

Infinite: hmm... it worked... now... let's see if this version of myself will be will to help me...

Infinite then jumped into the portal. Once he got to the other end. And he would be gone for a few hours.

We well cut to infinite waiting at the Sports festival.

Infinite: this will be a interesting event. *smirks under the mask*

The sports festivals would go on with no problems.

Infinite:... this is the next generation of heroes... this is Pathetic...

Infinite would continue to watch the festival from the sky. He would wait until the festival was on the last event.

Infinite: I believe it's my time now...

Infinite would then make himself know to the people below him. Everyone would look up and see infinite. Everyone would be scared and confused why infinite was their.

Infinite: hello... heroes... and possibly the worst generation of heroes I've seen... I'm here to crash your little festival...

Katsuki: Like we're scared of you!